Chapter 1: First touch of love

Peheli hi nazar me kuch hum kuch tum

Ho jaate hai yun ghum

Naino se barse rimjhim rimjhim

Humpe pyar ka sawan.....

Pihu's pov

"Patang patang.....pakro...."

I was running behind the kite. I love kite. I never leave a single chance in catching it. Why should i let go the thing which is in my reach. That's why i never let go on anything around me.

"Pakro......"- i shouted.

Someone held the kite. He is very tall. He easily caught the kite. I'm too short, it's 5'0 only. That's why i have to fight hundred times more to catch a kite. But look how easily he pulled that kite from the tree branch.

I stood behind him.

"Give it to me...i saw it first"- i said.

He was laughing, i can sense that from his posture.

"Listen, don't make fun of me....i will tell my rajababu and he will punish you.."

"Oh really....then go and tell him..."

"Give it to me...."- i pushed him a little and immediately his face revealed infront of my eyes.

"Rajababu!!"- i gasped.

He was suppressing a laugh while my heart stopped beating permanently after seeing him that close.

"Yes Rajababu...now tell me who are you? Where do you live chutki?"- He asked me by raising his brow.

He is looking more handsome while raising his brow.

"I...i...i...stayed here....beside your mansion"- i stuttered in nervousness.

Isn't it obvious to stutter infront of your dream?

"But i have never seen you"- he was looking confused.

"But i see you everyday Rajababu....i know everything about you...i regularly clean the garden because i know that you like flowers.."- i said shyly.

"You do? Really?? That means the beautiful garden has been made by you?? Oh my god...amazing....why i never met you before?"

I felt so much happy from inside. It felt like i got everything just by his few words praising.

"We had met before"- i said with shy smile.

"Really?? But when?? I don't remember"- he said by knitting his brow.

"I was 10 and you are 17.....we had no money for my admission and my baba was asking for money....you heard it from somewhere and you gave all your pocket money for my admission...."- i said.

"Still i can't remember....anyway it's nice to meet you.....now take this kite, it's yours..."

"You can keep it Rajababu if you want"- i said.

"This belongs to you....this kite and also......"

"Also?....."

"I also belong to you..."

My happiness knew no bound. I stared at his eyes. So deep and intense. His smile is so pure and heart warming.

"Rajababu......"- i whispered softly.

He smiled at me and suddenly he splashed so much water on my face.

"Rajababu....huhhh...."- i gasped hard.