Chapter 9: Her Decision

Pihu's pov

I stood silently for few minutes infront of Chauhan mansion. I was shocked to see a decoration outside the mansion.

"Whom you want to meet?"

A guard saw me and asked me.

"Bhaiya, what is going on?"- i asked the guard.

"Today is Myra mam's engagement party...."

I was really dumbfounded after hearing this. Myra mam is getting married?? This is unexpected.

I know she clearly told that day that she can't spend her life with Rajababu but i never expected her to move that much forward within one month.

Is it really that much easy to move ahead by forgetting your true love?

That day when Raja saab gave me the marriage proposal, i felt guilty. I didn't give him any reply. Last night i decided to tell Mira mam about this proposal. I thought that she needs to know about this but looking like she is not interested in her past anymore.

"Whom she is marrying?"- i asked the guard.

"Nishant Awasthi"

I gasped after hearing the name.

Nishant!!!

Rajababu's best friend!!

Tears gathered into my eyes.

What if Rajababu was in his full senses? He doesn't have any idea that his best friend is marrying the love of his life!!

What an irony!

I know one day he will be healed. I felt too much pain when i tried to understand how much pain he will get when he will get to know the truth. May be he will break beyond repair.

Suddenly i saw a car stopped infront of the mansion.

A very handsome man wearing a black suit gets down of the car. I took few steps away and stood in a corner.

He is Nishant.

I have seen him from childhood playing with Rajababu. Though i never liked him because i found him always being jealous towards Rajababu.

He walked with so much pride and happiness on his eyes.

This means that this marriage is not forced. This is well planned i think.

My heart ached remembering about that kid who is now busy in playing on his garden. He is even unaware of this mess on his life.

Suddenly Nishant's eyes landed on me. I lowered my eyes and shifted more to a corner. But i felt his continous stare at me. I didn't like the way he was staring at me. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Who are you?"- he asked me by walking near me.

"I...I...am....pihu"- i stuttered.

"Do you work here?"

Why he is showing that much interest on me?

"No....i came here to meet Mira mam"- i said.

"You are Mira's friend? But i have never seen you before, your face is very innocent..."

I didn't like the last part of his comment.

I shot up my eyes and saw him staring at me like a vulture. I felt so much disgustness from within.

"I'm Nishant..."- i gave his hand to me.

I didn't forward my hand but he grabbed my hand forcefully and shook it. He rubbed his index finger on my hand and i immediately pulled my hand back. I stared at him with anger and found him smirking.