Chapter 5: Dead!

Pihu's pov

I tried to walk slowly. Still I'm feeling pain in my ribcage. The fall was so brutal that it ended up in breaking two bones of my rib cage.

We are leaving this city forever. They are threatening my baba to leave this place. I know who is behind all this.

That Baivab.

He is just using the facade of Koshal's and doing all this. Otherwise, I know this very well that Rajasaab is not like that. He is a kind man and also his wife Ranima. They both are very much kind hearted. They can never give threat to someone.

But the thing that is bothering me that much is the news. Every second each news channel is flashing that Rajababu is mentally ill and he will be transferred to a mental asylum.

Still this news is not settling well with my mind. It's hard to believe that my Rajababu is mentally ill. At the same time i was thinking about the horrible day. The way he threw me was so violent and brutal. For few seconds it felt like he is a different person. He is not my Rajababu. He is not the humble and kind gentleman.

Renu di held my hand as i stumbled into something.

"Pihu, it's time"- she said.

Tears gathered into my eyes. Now it's time for us to leave this city forever. I have grown up here. So many beautiful memories are linked with this city. Now we have to leave this place like this.

Renu di understood my pain. I know she is also feeling the same. She hugged me softly.

"Don't cry Pihu....we will make new memories.."- she said.

"I don't want to leave this place jiji"- i cried.

"Me neither"- she said.

Finally we get into the car and moved towards the station. We are going to settle down in baba's village.

I stared outside the window and the big mansion came in my view. I cried silently for Rajababu. I prayed to god to keep him safe always. Whatever problem he has, i just wish he gets well soon.

Our car crossed the premises of the mansion. Jiji and I both broke out in silent sobs.

I'm leaving everything behind. I'm leaving my Rajababu behind. I don't know what is waiting for me in the future but i wish one day i will get to see him again.

The dream i saw of Rajababu catching the kite and giving to me flashed infront of my eyes. More tears flow from my eyes.

We reached the station. Now we are waiting for the train. Suddenly we heard the announcement.

"Please listen carefully, the train to nishipur is late for 6 hours"

Jiji and I looked at each other in shock. Baba chuckled in irritation.

"Baba, go inside the waiting room and try to sleep...."- Jiji took baba inside the waiting room.

"Pihu, come inside"- she called me.

I took a sharp breath. I wish the train get cancelled and again we get a chance to spend another night here.

I went near the tubewell and spread some water on my face. I looked outside the station. It's already getting dark outside.

The train will come at midnight probably. Many people are already cancelling their tickets. They are very lucky.

Within few minutes the station become lonely. Only few beggers are walking here and there.

I sat into a bench and buried my head in my knees.

Help me! Help me!

My sleep broke with a jerk. I was sweating heavily. It felt like someone was calling me and asking for help. I looked here and there, it's absolutely isolated. Then who called me???

I felt scared. I stood up and walked towards the waiting room but suddenly a cold gush of wind rushed over me. My heart started to beat crazily. I looked here and there in panic.

I looked back and i don't know why the darkness was pulling me. The place is absolutely isolated but i walked towards it.

I kept on walking on the station. The lights are turning on and off. I reached a particular place. I stood for few seconds. Then i turned my head and was about to walk but my whole body trembled violently when i heard a slight groan.

I immediately looked back in search of the voice but nothing came to my sight. I got extremely scared. My legs got stucked out of fear.

"Aahhh"

This time i heard the groan again. And that is the moment when something white came into my sight. The thing is on the railway line.

I walked closer and slightly bend to have a clear view.

"Noooo...."- i moved back with fear when i realized that a person is lying on the rail lines.

I can't see clearly anything but suddenly i heard the horn of the local train coming in the same line.

"Hey....move back....move back"- i screamed in fear.

But the person didn't move an inch. The train is getting near. I don't know what happened to me suddenly but i jumped in rail line and within a second i held the person tightly and rolled back to the other line. The persons head was on my lap and i felt hot liquid in my hands.

The light from train window fell on that person's face and for few seconds i saw a blood covered face infront of me.

Still i recognised the person very clearly.

I screamed out of fear madly. My all senses become numb out of pain and fear.

"Rajababu............"- i screamed so much by holding his face.

I placed my finger near his nose.

He is not breathing and then my hand went in the back of his head. I literally got shivers when his broken skull bone loosened on my hand.

He is dead!