Chapter 17: Departed

Author's pov

She decided to walk away but something stopped her. Her tears were not stopping even for a second. She is continuously wiping them off but they seemed to not obey her today. She looked at the temple. A single glimpse of him had spread so much happiness inside her. She wants to have his glimpse again and again. Her heart churned badly. She wants to see him from close just like before.

She got inside the temple to have a better view of her Rajababu. She pepped from a pillar.

Rajababu and Myra were sitting in puja.

She smiled after seeing his happy face. He is looking so mature. She again thanked the supreme power for giving Rajababu this new life.

Her eyes were not leaving off his face even for a second. How handsome he has turned. He is blessed with this good look always but today he is looking more than just a good looking man. His attire of King and the way he is sitting infront of the fire, the glow of his face and this peaceful and calm appearance showing that he has become the king in true sense.

The king which she has imagined always. The king who is powerful yet has a kind heart, the king who can destroy his enemies without any mercy, at the same time he can shed tears for his people. Powerful, dedicated and with compassion.

She felt proud for him.

Her trance broke with the sound of car. She turned her head and find some other people were getting down off the car. Her face turned hard when she saw those culprits who were responsible for her and her Rajababu's sufferings.

They are the main villains of Rajababu's life. She got tensed after seeing these people around Rajveer.

Tuhin and Baivab walked inside the temple.

Pihu felt the urge to block their way. She can't tolerate these two people around Rajveer. What they are doing here?

Didn't Ranima and Rajasaab tell the truth to Rajababu?

Where are they?

"Nooo"

She whispered.

"Today is a very special day for our King...Guruji, today my sister and Rajveer are getting engaged in this temple...they will get married next month...please give your blessing to them"

Pihu stood frozen when she heard Baivab saying all this to the priest.

She held the pillar to support herself. How is it possible? They are still married.

"Mahadev's blessing is with our king and queen...your bond will stay just like Bholenath and Mata Parvati.."

The priest blessed them with a smile. Then the puja started.

Pihu looked at Rajveer who is smiling looking at Myra. Myra has a blush on her face.

Unknowingly her heart shattered after seeing this. More tears spilled out of her eyes. She wiped her tears and watched the whole thing by standing there. Whenever her heart crumbled, she looked at Rajveer's smiling face. At least he is happy.

They exchanged the ring finally.

Pihu decided to leave the temple.

"Hey...where are you going? Stay a while...Rajababu will give clothes to us..."

A woman said to her.

"I don't need it"

Pihu mumbled.

"Please take it...and then give it to me..."

The woman requested her. Pihu looked at the poor woman and smiled. She can do this for her.