Chapter 8: The dillema of future

Pihu's pov

Myra mam was waiting for me in the garden. I entered the garden.

"Hi..."- Myra mam stood up instantly.

I smiled little hesitantly at her. After what Rajababu has done, I'm really feeling guilty. It's feeling like i have stolen her love. Though the reality is different actually.

Rajababu only loves her. When he will be recovered, or gain his memory back, he will only return to her. Because he is madly in love with her.

"Pihu,,,thank you so much for taking care of my Rajveer.....i will be indebted to you forever..."- her voice is shaking. She is crying.

"You don't need to say thank you mam....and don't worry he will soon regain his memory"- i told her.

She smiled this time.

"Let's hope for the best future"- she said with a relaxed smile.

"Pihu,,i want to take Rajveer with me..."

I looked at her with shock.

"I have consulted some foreign specialists, they can give him the best treatment, i want to take Rajveer at Psychological institute of Great Britain. I'm sure he will be healed soon...you just have to make him agree to go there with me......he only listens to you"- Myra mam told me.

I felt very happy from inside. I just want to see Rajababu healthy just like earlier times.

"Don't worry mam, i will do this....when are you planning to leave?"- i asked her.

"As early as possible.....within two days, I'm booking the flights...please do it quick"- she said very desperately.

I immediately went inside the mansion. On the way i found Baivab. His eyes were literally boring holes to my skin.

"Where are you going??? You saved Rajveer, that doesn't mean that you can roam inside the mansion freely...servants are not allowed to enter the private space"- he spoke so hatefully.

"I'm not a servant anymore, and Ranima told me that i can meet Rajababu whenever i want"- i replied back.

"You bloody bitch...how dare you to talk to me like this?"- he literally walked near me.

"Mind you language....why are you that much jealous after seeing Rajababu??"- i asked him.

Immediately his expression changed into something so cruel that i got scared.

"Are you trying to say that I'm the culprit??? What the fu**g hell!"- he kept on marching near me and i kept taking back steps.

The cruelty on his face made me nervous.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DOLL"

i found Rajababu guarding me on his back and staring at Baivab angrily. Rajababu is gritting his teeth angrily. I placed my hand on his shoulder and i was shocked to find his muscles are absolutely stiff. Infact i found fear on Baivab's eyes too.

"Next time if i see you around my doll,,i will cut you into pieces"- Rajababu said deeply.

Baivab moved back and walked out of the mansion.

Now Rajababu turned his head towards me. I was also scared after seeing him. His face is looking absolutely red in anger.

"Doll, did he hurt you?"- he asked me.

"No, I'm fine...but why you talked to him like that? This is not a good way to talk"- i told him.

"But he was scaring you???"- he yelled again tapping his foot in the floor.