Chapter 10: Married

Pihu's pov

I was doing the Arati in the temple. The daughter-in-law has to perform all these rituals.

We got married 2 hours ago. I'm standing by wearing the heavy bridal attire with vermilion in my forehead and nuptial chain around my neck.

The thing that is going inside me is indescribable. I'm scared and happy. A feeling of nervousness and anxiety going inside me. I have never imagined myself like this, getting married to Rajababu. I have always loved him from distance. Only a single glance of him was enough to make my day. This was even beyond my own imagination that one day i will marry him like this.

I finished doing the Arati. I smiled nervously looking at Ranima. She has a broad smile on her face. But the relatives of Koshal family were staring at me with a not so happy expression. I know they were probably considering me as some gold digger who agreed to marry Rajababu for his property. I won't deny but their thinkings are affecting me to some extent.

"Come here Pihu"

Ranima pulled me with her.

"You have to prepare kheer for our relatives....can you do it?"

She asked me. I nodded my head. She told the maids to take me to the kitchen. The maids were also not looking happy. Most of them knew me from my childhood. It must be difficult for them to see me as Rajababu's wife. Though I was trying hard to talk to them just like earlier times but i clearly felt that they are not willing to reciprocate at all.

I gathered all the necessary things for preperation of Kheer. The maids were helping me but i told them that i can manage. But they didn't leave the kitchen.

"Mausi, Tara, Reva, Shanu i can do it....you don't need to stand here"

I said them.

"What if Ranima scold us?"

Mausi said with a cold face.

"She won't..."

I replied with a smile. Finally they left the Kitchen. I started to prepare the kheer. First i have to boil the milk properly. I was stirring the milk. Again so many thoughts rushed on my mind. How baba will react after knowing this?

"Doll......."

My trance broke when Rajababu entered the Kitchen.

"What are you doing here? Leave this and come with me....."

He literally pulled me with him.

"Rajababu, i can't...i have to prepare Kheer for everyone"

He frowned.

"Then who will help me to decorate our room?"

"Our room?"

I was a bit shocked.

"Yes,,,mom told me that we will share a room from today..... that's why I'm decorating the room.....i don't know about your likes....come with me and tell me which side of the room you want to take....and also I have ordered teddy bears for you....girls sleep with teddy bears, i know this...."

I gulped few times. I have to share a room with him. I have totally forgot about this. I know this should be a normal thing but i felt little bit shy and embarrassed at the same time. I know he is now a total kid but still in some way I got shy after thinking that now we have to stay in the same room.

"What are you thinking doll? Come..."

He again pulled me being restless.

"Okay i will go....let me finish this first..If i don't finish this Ranima will get sad"