Chapter 4: The brutal truth

Author's pov

Vasundhara was crying continuously by sitting outside the hospital room. Her son, her Rajveer has been taken inside for many tests. Tuhin was consoling her mother. Baivab was marching back and forth. Myra was sitting with a thumping heart.

"The reporters are going mad outside"- Nishant who is Rajveer's childhood friend announced the news.

Baivab clenched his jaw.

"What does they want?"- he asked in anger.

"They just want a bite from us.....they are asking whether Rajveer has killed that maid or she is alive"- Nishant said.

Vasundhara cried out more after hearing this.

"Damn that so called maid...I swear, I'm gonna make her life a living hell after this.....please mom, don't cry, I promise I will frame that girl and every charge from Rajveer's head will be cleared...I will frame her and tell the media that she has been sent by our enemies to destroy Koshal families reputation"- Baivab said while sitting near vasundhara.

"Don't frame her like that.....right now I'm just worried about Rajveer's behaviour.....he never behaved like that before....he was looking so scary at that time...I'm only worried about my son's health"- Vasundhara said while wiping her tears.

Nishant sat beside Vasundhara.

"Aunty, relax...everything will be fine..."- Nishant assured Vasundhara.

Then he looked at Myra who is sitting silently in one corner. Myra stood up and walked away and Nishant followed her.

"Myra, wait...."- He stopped her by holding her hand.

Myra slowly took her hand back.

"Myra, please don't be sad....I'm sure the doctor will heal Rajveer

"He is not a patient....do you get that?"- Myra shouted.

Tears brimmed into her eyes.

"My Rajveer will be absolutely fine....he is not a mental patient or psycho....he is a gentleman....my Rajveer is soft spoken and well mannered....he is not a beast..."- Myra broke out in crying profusely.

Still Rajveer's animalistic act was flashing on her mind. The way he lifted up that maid and threw her over the glass door, still shaking her nerves.

"What about that girl??"- Myra asked Nishant.

"She has been hospitalized...she is heavily injured..."- Nishant said.

"I don't want her to die....if she died, then Rajveer's life will be messed up....please Nishant, do all the necessary things to save that girl....take me to her....I will beg her to not say anything to the police....I don't want any stain on my Rajveer's life"

"Relax Myra....you don't need to worry about such low life...she will not utter anything....we will frame her back..."- Nishant said.

Myra stared at Nishant and smiled a little.

"Thanks Nishant for staying on our side.."- she said.

"Anything for you Myra.."- Nishant came closer to her.

Myra averted her gaze and walked away while Nishant keep staring at her way.

......

Doctor Mittal was sitting at Koshal mansion. Everyone is present surrounding him. Today, Myra and Baivab's parents Mr. And Mrs Chauhan are also present.

"Please doctor say something.....don't give us panick"- Vasundhara yelled.

"Mrs Koshal....please don't get panicked....Listen to me very carefully.....Rajveer's mental health is not well...He is suffering from Alzheimer's disease along with severe behavioural disorder....."