Chapter 14: Their Journey

Pihu's pov

"Doll,,,,are we going to stay here? But this place is very small.... it's not big like our mansion....the bed is too small..... I won't fit here...look at me.... I'm a big boy...."

I started to smile. He always make me smile with his words. He is such a cute baby.

"But we have to stay here.... remember we are in a battle against Baivab"

His eyes got filled with happiness.

"I'm so excited....tell me when it will start?"

"It has already started"

I said walking closer to him.

"But where is our team? Where is our army?"

He looked out of the window. I smiled again.

We have came to this part of the city. I have to find out three vital problems of this place. Then I have to give the solutions as well. At the end the people of Kashi will vote.

Rajasaab and Ranima didn't agree first. But Rajababu is very stubborn. He wanted to come with me. Finally they both agreed to send him with me.

"Where is our army?"

He asked me in bit irritation.

"The army is only you and me...We don't need much people...we both are strong enough.... don't you think?"

I asked him.

Rajababu frowned and started to think deeply. I caressed his hair gently. He smiled at me. I don't know why but whenever I looked deeper into his eyes I got sad. My heart ached while remembering those days when he was not sick. I slightly bent and kissed his forehead. His smiled ear to ear.

"I'm hungry..."

"Okay...tell me what you want to eat?"

I asked him.

"Golgappa..."

I frowned in tension.

"You are not allowed to eat street food...."

"Why? Why everyone is telling me to not do this.....i won't listen to anyone....I will eat everything...."

He is getting angry.

"Rajababu...the doctor told me to take care of you.....your head was paining that night remember? You have to heal faster......"

I tried to make him understand.

"Nooooo....just go away....you all are same....nobody loves...me..."

He stood up angrily and started to throw things randomly.

I got scared after witnessing his violence. His mood is fluctuating extremely. I stood in silence. Dr. Batra told me that he can harm anyone because he is not in his right state of mind.

"I will not stay here...I will go back to my mansion...."

He was about to go out but suddenly he stopped. My eyes also landed on the entrance and I got shocked after seeing the person.

It's Myra mam.

She is standing with tears in her eyes. She is looking at Rajababu.

"Veer....."

She almost whispered and walked towards Rajababu. She cupped his face and smiled.

"Myra... let's go from here...she is bad bad bad... I'm not going to talk to her anymore...."

My heart clenched when Rajababu said that. The words of Rajasaab appeared in my mind.

When he will be healed, he will go back to Myra....