3. The boy I never knew

It's 12:00 am 🥰🫶🏻🫶🏻

After finally falling asleep after tossing and turning, I woke up from the dream again, the same dream I had the previous night, I hated it.. I hated everything right now, I wanted my dad, I wanted to hug him and to hear his voice. when is all of this bullshit gonna end. I sat up eyes still heavy, I grabbed my last joint from under my pillow putting it carefully in my mouth and began to make my way outside.

"Bad dreams?" I Heard- a Voice as i was walking past miles room, I was startled and turned to see that boy.. the black haired boy. It was miles I looked at him for a moment taking the joint out from the grasp of my lips. "You.. you're, at boarding school,  you're supposed to be at boarding school.." "well.. I'm not.." he reached his hand out and grabbed the joint from out of my hands.. "Yknow.. this isn't good for you." He gave me a smile before dropping it on the floor and squishing it under his foot.. what a waste.

"What the fuck ??" I quiestioned him. He only smiled and walked into his room, Im not sure why but, I stood outside his door while he looked for something... He pulled a stash out from under his bed with rolling paper and handed it to me. I smiled faintly looking down at what was now in my hands, my smile quickly faded.. I didn't like him at all, He was a psychopath. "I don't smoke much anymore, only when I'm in the mood so, you can have all of it." He said before faintly smiled looking down at me, "thanks." I said bluntly in a non- genuine sounding way while I looked at my shoes. I turned around to leave and he followed "miles, right?" I said He nodded as I continued talking "Leave me alone, look. I'm well aware this is your house but I really don't want to be anywhere near you so can you please, just leave me alone."

"Babe, I need to smoke" he chuckled slightly, he brushed my shoulder as he walked by me. "Don't call me babe" "... alright darling" he smirked at me as he grabbed the ouid and rolling paper out of my hand and began rolling a joint. "I thought you said I cou" "shh" he put his hand out my mouth as we watched Kate walk by. He stuffed the ouid in my hand and tried to hide me behind him so she wouldn't see..

Kate looked shocked to see miles, "what are you doing back from boarding school?" She asked with a tired expression in her voice "trouble sleeping?" He asked deviantly smiling at her.. the way he looked at her sent a chill through my spine. "Uh.. Yeahh. I" befor she could finish miles interrupted "you should get some sleep" me and miles chuckled as she turned around and went back to her room. "Did she notice me?" I whispered "I guess we'll find out later" he looked at me, but I didn't look at him.. I just kept my eyes shut giggling with him.

You're a royal asshole miles.. you know that right? I looked at my shoes slightly smiling. he smirked then grabbed one of my hands and started walking before chuckling and saying,

"I know darling.."

(Like I said, not every chapter will be very long, im really trying to make them as good as possible and making quality over quantity a priority, im not very good at writing like I'm solely doing this for funsiez, I hope you guys are enjoying so far if anyone reads this 🥰🫶🏻)