5. Goodmorning y/n

(The next morning 🫶🏻)

I woke up shaking and in tears, the same, dream. The same goddamn dream. Except this time, Miles was hisself his present day self, Miles still scared me, I don't think he ever couldn't.. he was just, creepy, he sent chills down my spine.. chills that wouldn't go away, chills that left goosebumps..

I walked downstairs for breakfast, "Ah how nice of you to join us." a sweet but snarky voice arose from the room before I even opened my eyes to see who was there  It was Kate, and my god was she annoying, before I could say anything I started to wonder if she treated miles the same way, if he let her treat him that way. I didn't know she was knew and last night was miles' first time meeting her. I rolled my eyes at her as I sat down next to flora "teenagers.." she said in a huff  "good morning y/n!" She said with her usual bright gap toothed smile. I smiled faintly, she looked like a girl version of miles when he was her age..
Miles.. that's what's missing. "Where's miles?" I ask calmly. "Right here" he said as he walked behind the couch where Mrs.grosse and Kate where sitting. Everyone turned to look at him "did you miss me?" He smirked staring only at me. He startled me a bit, not much, but, enough to give me my usual chills.. he laughed softly as he sat down in the middle of me and flora. He didn't have very good manners.

"how do you feel after last night" he smiled and winked at me as me and Kate both nearly spit out our orange juice in shock. "What..." I said weary, wiping my mouth with my arm. "uh.. you where having nightmares, no?" He said confused, I looked at him with a blank face before smiling sourly and turning my head so I was  looking at Kate, ignoring his question. "so Kate. Couldn't sleep last night?" She looked shocked, she hadn't seen me the night previous when walking by me and miles. "How did you-" miles cut her off saying "where you having bad dreams to? Sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to" he smiled oddly at her and she replied "no no it's ok"

the phone rang, miles and Kate began talking about riding horses as I walked to answer it, flora following me. I walked calmly back out as flora shouted "it's the headmaster at miles' school! He want to talk to the person in charge!" Kate and Mrs.grosse shared a look before Mrs. grosse said "well go on" Kate got up and started walking towards the phone "you better get that.." miles said as he smiled nervously.

"What did you do miles." I asked him, "you've been expelled" I was whispering in his ear so flora couldn't hear me. "Ha... don't worry your pretty little head about what I did." He looked down at my legs, and placed a hand gently on my thigh, he smiled and looked at me shifting his gaze. I looked back at him straight faced making eye contact for what felt like forever, but I looked away quickly I felt my face blurring red.

"What an idiot" I blurted as I got up and started to walk out leaving his hand to fall on the seat where I was. He scoffed at my comment, "Hey, do you ride horses?" He asked standing up and sort of jogging to catch up with me before I could make my way out of the room "yes. Who do you think I am? A commoner like her"I pointed at Kate and we both laughed, as Kate walked back in the room. "What did mean old fragile farty want..?" He said nervously with a gentle laugh. Kate responded "he uhm.. gave me a list of your schoolwork to complete while you're at home." He chuckled "that sounds like fun eh?"

He turned to me and smiled, "we could maybe give Kate here horse back riding lessons tomorrow." I giggled and whispered "a commoner who can't ride a horse.. shocker" I said sarcastically, he giggled to and gently hit my arm...

God he's gorgeous