12. Y/n..

Y/N POV:
I wanted to ask miles so many things, maybe he had explanations for all of it, I know he didn't mean to hurt me when he grabbed my face he just wanted me to look at him, maybe he really did like me, or want to be friends with me? I knew it upset him when I didn't look at him while he was talking and I still did it, I've always had problems making eye contact with people but no one's ever gotten mad at me for it, not like miles did.. I went downstairs to get a snack when I saw flora playing with her toys "you wanna play with me?" She asked with her gap toothed smile, she was adorable. "Well of course I do" I smiled at her and sat down next to her, we started playing and miles walked in, "y/n we need to talk," he said, I stood up and brushed myself off "we have nothing to talk about miles, I'll play with you later flora" I smiled at flora and pushed passed miles, he was upset, I could tell he was upset, I was to.

MILES POV:
She's mad at me, I know she is, she wouldn't even talk to me.. it made me upset to tell you the truth, I'm not sure why though, I didn't care about her.. did I? No, she's to uptight, to proper, I could never like someone like that.. but she was also beautiful, caring, soft spoken, and so much like me, she made me feel weird like there where bugs in my stomach fighting eachother when I was around her, she was endearing, maybe I did want to be with her, or rather, be friends with her..? I've got to apologize, I shouldn't have gotten mad at her, I never wanted to hurt her.. but I did, I, did. I had to apologize but how the hell do I do that, Flora asked if I wanted to play dolls with her and I did for awhile, until dinner was ready.

Y/N POV:
Dinner was quiet except for flora telling us fun-facts the entire time, miles was exceptionally quiet though and didn't even look at me, it was odd. I didn't like being mad at miles, or anyone for that matter but I was, I was mad at everyone and everything, I hated it, so, so much.. I was like miles, and that fact scared me, I didn't want to be anything like him, not at all. After dinner I sat in my room reading and listening to music, I needed a new vape mine was running out, I went to find Kate and when I did I asked her to drive me to the drug store to buy a new one, "why would I do that?" She said in a concerned tone, "because I asked you to?" I replied. She said no and walked off, what a bitch..

I was walking back to my room when miles came out of his, I quickly went into my room and slammed the door shut behind me I don't want to talk to him.

It's been a week since me and miles talked last and it's been boring, before Monday we had been talking every day, but now.. we barley looked at each other, so, I decided I was going to say something. I walked to miles room took a deep breathe and knocked gently on his door.

MILES POV:
I heard a knock at my door and yelled at whenever it was to go away, I've been locking myself in my room and having Mrs.grosse give me my meals at night so y/n didn't have to see me, I couldn't see her, I felt horrible, I've been horrible to her the entire time she's been here. Someone opened the door and came in a closed it behind them, "don't you know what go away mea-" it was y/n, I asked her why she was in my room and she said "miles, you know I don't like you at all right?" She continued "you scare me, you left a bruise on my wrist and a red mark on my face when you grabbed me." "I know, y/n" I responded, "I haven't been telling you all of the truth miles.." she said.

I looked up at her to see she was coming over to me to sit down on my bed, "do you remember your 8th birthday?" She asked me "of course I do, why?" I said to her "why did you kill that cat?" She asked me, her eyes looked sad and she brought her knees to her chest resting her chin on top of them, "what are you, ohhh" I said, "yeah, 'Oh' " she replied. "Samson is my favorite horse, you know that. Well that day I walked in the stables and Sampson was going crazy, I calmed him down and saw scratches down his face, big, long cat scratches. I walked in the stall to see a cat, it had been stomped on by Sampson but was still twitching and meowing, I ran and found a rock, I dropped the rock on its head so it wouldn't have to suffer any longer, and then you walked in, you ran out before I could even say anything, and I cried my eyes out while I hurried the cat. That stupid cat is the reason Sampson is so mean all the time, when I was younger he would let everyone ride him, he never got spooked by anything.. until that god damn cat, why do you ask..?"

Y/N POV:
" because, that's why.. I mean that's really why I've been scared of you" I began to cry quietly "I'm sorry miles, I was wrong, I thought you were psycho but you're not, you're not I'm-" he hugged me and shushed me, than said, "you have every right to be scared, I hurt you, I'm sorry y/n..

                    Forgive me, please?"