17. School

Y/N POV:

I woke up around 5:20 so I could begin getting ready. Flora came into my room and jumped on me to make sure I was awake, "get up get up get up get upppp" Flora sang while she jumped on my bed "ah flora, im up go bother miles" I said rubbing my eyes, she hopped down off my bed and walked out.

I got up and began getting dressed,

Your fit ;)

I took awhile picking out an outfit but I eventually found one I liked.

Before I did my makeup and hair I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I went back into my room and sat at my desk and began to do my hair and makeup, it only took me about 40 minutes but it was already 6:30 and school started at 7:00 I grabbed my book bag and met miles and Kate at the door. "You ready?" Miles said "yeah, are you?" I responded "of course I am babe" he smirked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes. Flora came running as fast as she could "MILES, Y/N!" She yelled "flora, flora!" I said back, she dove forward and gave me the biggest hug she ran to miles and did the same, we both smiled at her and she smiled back, we walked out the door and began walking to our bus stop.

Once we arrived at the school building I realized how small it was, my entire life I've been in boarding schools and private schools, I've had the best schooling money can buy. "Is this what a commoner school looks like?" I turned to miles and asked "I guess so" he shrugged his shoulders and we walked into the school, it was dirty and the children where rather obnoxious, they where all loud and had no manners, someone even ran straight into me. This school year is going to be horrible.

MILES POV:

I was looking around me before turning and looking at y/n, she looked nervous. "Don't be nervous, you'll be fine" I tried to reassure her "I'm not nervous, I'm repulsed. There's no reason I should be in a public school." She responded "I know, I know. We could just leave" I said smirking at y/n "you're right I suppose." She said.

We walked around the halls until we found our lockers which where thankfully right next to each-other. We put our book bags in our lockers and took our binders out. We walked to class together since Kate had arranged for us to have all of the same classes so neither of us had to be alone.

We walked into first period and I felt all eyes on us, I don't really mind though I mean, look at us. I was wearing designer clothes and shoes and she was wearing expensive shoes and jewelry, everyone looks at us everywhere we go. "Ah, Miles and y/n. I was informed you two would be joining my class. Please introduce yourselves to the class." The teacher said in a snobbish tone. "I'm y/n hillregard. And this is miles fairchild. We're both incredibly wealthy. Do with that information as you will but the fact we are currently attending public school is solely based on a predicament we've both landed ourselves in. I hope we can get along well" y/n said, I loved how proper she was when she spoke, she didn't care what people thought about her or wether they thought she had her nose in the air, she was so perfect in the way she talked it made me smile at her, she turned to me and smiled. I heard a couple people gasp and a couple people laugh. But we didn't really mind.

We both took seats in the back and during free time a couple girls came up to us "so are you guys like, dating?" One of the girls asked "well we're-" y/n started but I cut her off "yeah we are. Do you have a problem with that?" I said she looked at me weird. "Nope why would we, you guys are like a totally cute couple! Where you joking when you said you guys where super rich?" Another girl said "no?" I said confused "holy shit" one of the girls whispered to another "do you wanna like,be best friends then?" y/n looked annoyed "I'd rather cut my throat open slowly and watch the blood drain out" She said slightly smiling "what's up your ass?" One of the girls said, y/n stood up "years and years of having girls like you talk to me." She looked stern and the girl rolled her eyes and walked away "that was hot" I said, she gave me a smile before sitting down and turning back to her work sheet "I know" she said and side smirked at me.

Of course you do