12. Bonnie and clyde

Y/N POV!
Drive her crazy, that's a fun thought, at breakfast the next morning I stared at her, I could go an entire half an hour without blinking, it was a wierd talent of mine.. i DIDNT keep my gaze off of her and drowned out all other noise, she looked uncomfortable and I sat there so enduldged in this that I didn't even notice miles walk up to me, I drank some water as miles sat down, he put his hand on my thigh and I was so shocked I spit my water out all.over.Kate, miles laughed so hard he almost pissed himself. I kept my composer giving him a slight smile out the corner of my mouth she was still yelling so I got up and left. I went to my room to take a nap

MILES POV:
I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself and I fell out of my seat, Kate yelled at y/n and I couldn't stop laughing.. she slid me a slight smile while keeping her composure, still being yelled at, god y/n was enchanting.. Just saying, for the record, I'd let her spit all over me if she wanted to.. Kate kept screaming at y/n until I yelled back at her to shut her mouth, she's hot but talks way.to.much.

I think Kate's  going crazy actually, she's gone paler than normal, her eye bags are huge and her nails are all bitten, her hairs even gone frizzy and un kept she kept trying to talk to me about quint, I never, want to talk about him after what he did To y/n. I'd never talk to her even if I wanted to, she annoys me, trying to play mom.. she made y/n leave the room. I want to murder her. I hated her.

Y/N POV:
I went to lay down, it was uncomfortable, hard as a rock.. soo I went and layed in miles room, I covered myself in blankets to shield myself from miles' cold room and curled in a ball, I fell asleep like that and woke up to warm hands around my waist, a body up against me..

MILES POV:
I walked off in angry into my room, only to find y/n in my bed, she was curled into a ball huddled in a blanket, I took my shoes off and laid next to her, I got under the covers with her and wrapped my arms around her waist, she turned to face me and put her head into my chest, then mumbled something I didn't hear, "what did you say y/n?" She looked up at me with that look, god dammit that look, it made me go insane. I kissed her cheek and down her neck before she buried her head into my chest again, I held her until she fell back asleep she was so cold she was shivering. A week and a half and I'm already loosing my mind over some girl..
2 hours later.

Y/N POV:
I woke up with miles arms still around me, I trusted him more now.. it was weird but I felt so comfortable with him, like I could tell him anything without judgement, I sat up and grabbed a joint off miles dresser and began to light it, he woke up and asked what I was doing "uh, smoking?" I smiled at him and fluffed his hair, he smirked back and chuckled.. he was cute but I couldn't like him, not at all.. I had so many questions I wanted to ask him so many things I wanted to say to him, Kate walked in the room without knocking of course and lost her shit when she saw the joint in my hand, "what is wrong with the both of you!?" She yelled at me, walking over to me so she was towering above me, I stood up and took a hit "you wanna smoke? Looks like you need it." I said blowing smoke out of my mouth, I stood up so I was almost face to face with her, she was taller than me so she kind leaned her head down to look at my face, miles stood up and walked around the bed so we were next to each other "I don't want you to together, especially not alone. you've been torturing me since the day you got here." She smacked the ouid out of my hand and scoffed "thoroughbreds, and you do drugs? You two are psychotic and I'm sick of being abused by you" her voice was stern, I finally lost my shit at her starting to yell "don't ever talk to me like that, you aren't better than us, you aren't even equal to us you're like cattle and we can put you down whenever the fuck we want to." I composed myself while miles put a hand on my shoulder, Kate grabbed my wrist while saying, "you're getting out of this room and you to are not to talk to each-other without an adult present. Do you understand?" I pushed her to the floor and got on top of her wrapping my hands around her neck, she looked shocked what a lovely face to make, while you're fighting for air that was being taken from you, taken by me. Her entire life was in my hand right now, literally. She began to cry "s-stop p-p-pleas I c-can't brea-th" I heard flora at the door quietly say "y/n? What's happening??" I loosened my grip and smiled at Flora standing back up, "we where just playing flora, right Kate?" Kate gave a smile and looked at flora "right" she said  standing up, flora smiled at the both of us and then ran up and hugged me, I hugged her back, she was the only normal one in this hellhole.

MILES POV:
Kate walked out holding her neck and I hugged y/n "we're so much alike you know that?" I pulled away and put a hand on her face, she wouldn't look at me. I hated when she did that, we where just ok and now she's scared of me again, god dammit. I took my hand off her face and my smile faded "what's wrong with you?" I said stern and she looked shocked, what do you-" I cut her off by saying "you hate me don't you? You're pretending we're friends because we live together, yeah I fucking know I look and sometimes act like quint but what the hell do you want me to do about it? You walk around like you're holier than though. But you're not, we're the same. Admit it, I want to hear you admit it, you're a psychopath just like I am, admit it y/n ADMIT IT!" I grabbed her face to make her look at me and her eyes where filled with tears, "I'm, I'm not like you miles.. we aren't the same" she said softly, that voice she made when she was scared or about to cry.. "y/n," she got her face free from my grasp and ran out of my room wiping her eyes.

                        I'm sorry...