18. Youre mine

Y/N POV

The rest of the week went mostly well, no one messed with us or barley talked to me and miles. When we got home from school on Friday me and miles threw our bags on the floor and went up to mills room. Once we got in his room I locked the door behind Miles and walked over to his closet I grabbed out a sweatshirt and began undressing and sighed, miles just sat and watched me pull the shirt I was wearing off before standing up and walking over to me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(NSFW!)⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Miles put his arms around my waist and leaned down so his head rested on my shoulder. He trickled his fingers up and down my stomach and kissed my neck "Miles" I giggled and ran my hand through his hair "what?" He said and looked up at me while smirking "stop it" I said in a joking tone looking down at my feet smiling "You look so hot in your bra though baby. Do you really want me to stop?" miles asked half serious. He stood up straight peering down at me and putting his hands gently on my face. I smiled and looked back up at him "not at all" he picked me up and carried me to his bed. He got on top of me and began kissing down my neck through my heavy breathing I smiled at him and pulled his hair gently so he was looking at me "how'd you break your bed mikes?" I said just trying to mess with him and stall to make him mad. "You want me to show you?" He replied with a smirk before grabbing me aggressively pinning my hands to the bed and continuing to kiss my neck before kissing down my chest and moving his hands so he was unbuttoning my bra with one hand while he held both my hands above me, he kissed down my stomach before getting to my v line and licked up my stomach then let go of my hands and I put my hands on his face "I've never done this before miles" I said, I was worried he wasn't going to want me anymore knowing I was a virgin. "You think I didn't know that? It just means you're all mine lovely." He said and smirked kissing my lips. He pulled off my underwear with his mouth and started eating me out slowly I was moaning softly he looked up at me "are you ready?" He said softly and smiling at me I nodded and put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't be to loud as I felt him inside me.

NSFW OVER!!

MILES POV:
I laid next to y/n and she cuddled herself up to me intertwining our legs and putting her head on my chest "I can here your heart beating" she said in a soft tone "yeah, it does that sometimes" I said sarcastically and started playing with her hair before kissing her head. She giggled at my joke "miles.." she began "yeah?" I asked her confused "it's a weird thing you know, the fact that I used to be so scared of you I had nightmares about you. For years I dreamed about you killing me or something, and now.. now I-I" she stuttered before she inhaled and quit speaking "you, what?" I asked and waited patiently for her answer "never mind" she replied and shook her head "well, i love you y/n. I've loved you since we where kids, I thought you where the most beautiful person in the entire world and I never thought you would look twice at me, I mean you didn't look at me at all. I don't know how you feel about me, wether we're friends, or more, or even if we just had sex for the fun of it. But I've never loved anyone other than my sister and my parents in my entire life and I never thought I would, until you came along and fucked everything up. I love you, so much i need you or I'll go crazy, I'd die without you."

(A/N Remember this is just for the sake of a wattpad story and this is never ok to say to someone :))

I told her how I felt, everything I felt. I looked down at her but I couldn't see her face since my room was dark it was nearly 6:00. I felt water on my chest and realized she was crying. Shit. "miles I'm I-" she started but I cut her off "you don't have to say anything, I just wanted to tell you." I said, then moved so I was face to face with her, I put my hands on her face and kissed her forehead before wiping the tears running down her face. I held her close to me and she cried for what felt like forever until she eventually fell asleep.

Y/N POV:
I woke up in the middle of the night miles had rolled over and looked comfortable, hes adorable when he sleeps, he curls into a ball and holds his blanket close to his face. I thought about what he said to me earlier, he's sweet to me but never that sweet, I didn't know wether to believe he loved loved me or not but I did know one thing, I loved him.

I got up out of bed and put back on my underwear and miles sweater it was red and grey striped and smelled like him, his fancy cologne mixed with the shampoo he used for his hair. He woke up and asked what I was doing "I'm going to get a drink" I responded quietly and smiled at him, I don't know wether he could see it or not but he got up "I'm hungry" he said and started putting clothes on. Once he was done we headed to the kitchen, we where talking about school and the girls we met. We walked into the kitchen and saw Kate standing there, her face was pale and her nose was red like someone had hit her but she wasn't bleeding, she was biting her nails. It was actually a little frightening, Kate was usually rather out together and to see her look so anxious upset me a bit. She paused and then spoke;

I saw quint.