9. Cmon y/n dont be koi

!Time skip to the next week, y/n and miles haven't had little to no interactions since the koi pond and nothing eventful happened that night!
You got up early and put on this outfit wearing light makeup and eyeliner and wtvr else :)

!Time skip to the next week, y/n and miles haven't had little to no interactions since the koi pond and nothing eventful happened that night! You got up early and put on this outfit wearing light makeup and eyeliner and wtvr else :)

MILES POV:
The next day we gathered in the dining room like we did every morning eating breakfast, as Kate turns to look at me, y/n, and flora. "I have an idea!" Kate said smiling and looking at us. "What is it?" Flora asked excitedly. "We could go into town and pick out a new koi for the pond? How's that sound" Kate answered, flora looked worried and hid behing my arm "I don't want to.." ms.grosse chimed In looking I at Kate, "you know ms. Flora doesn't leave the property." She turns to face flora "you don't have to go darling.." she says in a sweet tone, pinching floras cheek as flora giggled. "where was that when we where kids?" I whispered to y/n, she giggled and put her hand up to her mouth. She was so pretty when she laughed.. her laugh was so cute.

Y/NS POV:
Miles was silent for a moment before turning to flora and saying "how about I ask my special friend?" Flora paused, "ok!" She said smiling, her eyes lit up, "hey, will you keep me and flora safe?" He asked the mirror. "And y/n and Kate to!?" Flora added, "And y/n and Kate to?" Miles looked in a mirror pretending to talk to someone, I couldn't help but smile sweetly at him.. "You will, great!" He said and turned to Flora "you have nothing to worry about, we'll be fine" Flora smiled and said "thank you miles" Kate chimed in "ok! So let's go get your coat!" She smiled sweetly as Flora ran away dragging Kate with her, Mrs.grosse followed. I turned to miles and said "Wow that was amazing." Smiling faintly "He also says he thinks your sexy.." he looked me up and down as he walked off to his room. I could feel my skin turning red as I followed behind Flora and Kate, he was probably using the bathroom, what just happened.

minutes went by, Kate and Flora sent me to go get miles, I got up from my seat and began to walk toward his room, I could hear him quietly groaning from inside his bathroom..

MILES POV:
I sat down on my bathroom floor thinking back to just moments ago, She looked shocked by my comment, I mean.. she really was sexy. sometimes when I spent to long thinking about her my mind would wander,

(⚠️ nsfw 🥰🥰⚠️)

I'd think abt her hands, how they'd look gripping onto the sheets while I fucked her, i wondered how her small, monotoned voice would sound moaning my name, her y/h/l (your hair length) y/h/c (your hair color), hair how it would look Intertwined in my fingers.. her waist.. how I imagined it would look swaying side to side on-top of my dick, while she rode me, her eyes.. her beautiful y/e/c (your eye color) eyes , my favorite part about her, Id imagine her looking up at me through her hair as she sucked me off.. with that look, we all knew the look I'm speaking of.. the fuck me look, I hated thinking such thoughts, it felt like I was violating her, but, I just couldn't help it.. She made me so, what do people call it? Ah yes, she made me so, horny like a dog in heat.

It was pathetic the chokehold this girl had on me.. I went into my bathroom with it rock hard, I unzipped my pants and jacked myself off as I began to think about her, I thought the same things again, I thought about fucking her, her voice her eyes her hair her hands her body her waist her thighs, I wanted all of her, i think I was in there for about 7 or 8 minutes total, I groaned and said her name quietly, while I came all over my bathroom floor, I heard a gasp my face went white as a ghost. I quickly zipped my pants and yelled "WHO IS THAT." Following with "GET OUT." "U-uhm, miles.." It was her.

⚠️nsfw over 🤗⚠️ for now 🤭..

I unlocked the bathroom door and looked at her, she looked surprised. I knew she heard me, she was walking fast to the door I walked faster to catch up and grabbed her waist "baby tell me, how much of that, did you hear?"

Y/N POV!
I heard miles groaning,
(⚠️MORE NSFW BAES⚠️)
I knew he was jerking.. I should've walked out, or knocked on the door telling him we where leaving but I stood there, I could feel myself getting more and more wet as I listened to each groan he made, god I was stupid.. I don't want anything to do with miles, so why did I wanna fuck him so bad.. I heard the sounds he made as I presumed he came , then, he muttered something as he groaned, I thought about what he muttered and gasped when I realized it was my name, I realized how loud my gasp was and put my hands quickly over my mouth running to his bedroom door.

He walked fast after me and grabbed me by my waist slamming the door shut behind him, I flinched at the loud noise as he pulled me close, his hand trailed down my body as it slid up my skirt, he buried his face in my neck and began kissing down it.. he was like a horny dog, pushing himself onto me, I was into it definitely, his panting, my hands through his soft matted hair, what was happening? why was I enjoying this.. "you're so wet for me already baby? That's cute." He said teasing,in a soft deep voice. I was bright red, he was so embarrassing.. "m-miles I-I-" I cut myself off with a loud moan he looked at me standing straight and covered my mouth as I looked up at him through my hair. Fuck me miles, that's what I was hoping my eyes where saying..

He began licking the fingers he was touching me with and slipping them inside me, I tilted my head back enjoying his touch, "m-miles you, you're embarrassing.." I said softly moaning it. Miles replied to my comment "baby, I don't care" he went harder with his fingers.. they where so much better than mine, the way he moved them inside of me.. i Neerly fell to the floor from his touch, my legs where shaking, I could hear his fingers inside of me, what a disgusting noise.. I had never been fingered before..

shit.. I thought shit, I am a virgin I didn't even remember until now.. my mind began to race with panic what if miles would never want to fuck me because I was a virgin, I looked at him and I saw quint instead of miles only for a moment, my mind wandered until eventually I started flashing back to that day, imagining miles was quint, quint had his hand inside of me, my eyes began to well "miles," I said quietly, my voice breaking while I was having a flashback to quint.

"baby-" he looked up at me and his lust filled eyes turned soft and sorry filled when he saw my face, he took his hands out of me, and ran to the bathroom, washed his hands, and drying them before running back and placing them gently on my face "I'm s-sorry," i began repeating, I was crying softly "shh, nonsense, im the one who's sorry, I should've asked if I could keep going, I would never-." I cut him off "I know.." he hugged me, tight one of his hands around my head and one around my waist.. he gently rubbed my back, and rested his chin on my head.. I pulled away from him quickly when we heard a knock, it startled the both of us.

"HEY ARE YOU GUYS KISSING IN THERE OR WHAT" it was flora, I giggled and miles wiped the tears from my eyes, "do you still wanna go?" He asked looking at me with worried eyes "Of course I do, I told you guys I would didn't I?" He smiled, that smile that I was slowly falling for.. I gathered myself and opened the door, "we're coming, miles was taking a poo" I said jokingly winking at her, she giggled and started skipping away, me and miles looked at each other and my face went red remembering what had just happened, he grabbed my hand and pulled me close, then whispered "you're perfect" he put his other hand on my cheek wiping my face one last time before dragging me to the car..

                  God.. he was so hot.

(This chapter was so long so I'm putting the whole flora flipping out in the next chapter, hehehe I rly am proud of this chptr 🤗🤗 I've never written nsfw and I feel like it's cringey but o well-)