The Save Larry Squad

Ch. 11

MARGAUX’S POV

    I tried to prop myself up using the sink. You wouldn’t believe how tricky it is to stand up without your arms. After many, many attempts, I was able to stand straight. I turned to look at my reflection in the mirror, and I was shocked by my appearance. I had bruises covering me from head to toe. That is definitely going to hurt tomorrow. I tugged on the restraints, still not budging. Knowing Veronica, I wouldn’t be surprised if they started tightening. The only thing that seemed to be returning was my voice. The power that has silenced me had begun to wear off, so I did the only thing I could do. I screamed.

LOUIS’ POV

    AWH YA! This is my jam! Swaying my bum to the music, I looked back over towards Harry. He wasn’t there, that’s odd. Maybe he had to pee or something. The music seemed to be some pop song with inaudible lyrics, but it had a good beat. Suddenly, a scream echoed through the pounding bass. What? This isn’t screamo music.

    “HELP, PLEASE!”

    Well that certainly was odd. I followed the sounds of the desperate pleas, my apprehension growing with each step. Somebody needed help, and who better to come to the rescue than SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

    “Hey! Where are you?!” I shouted.

    “I’m in the bathroom!”

Bathroom? Are they out of toilet paper or something? Oh well. I continued to follow the voice until I finally came across a door, but the handle was missing. Pretty sure I was in the right place.

    “Hey, you in there?”

    “Louis?”

    “Margaux, what are you doing locked in a bathroom?”

    “Long story, but please just help me out!”

Luckily I had taken a karate class that one time, and I kicked open the door. You wouldn’t believe what those guys could teach me in a day. I looked around the room, where was she?

    “Down here.”

Margaux was lying on the floor, bound by violet cuffs. She looked really beat up. What the hell happened?!

    “You know, Louis, I would have appreciated a warning before you broke down the     door.”

Whoopsy. I gave her and apologetic smile and helped her up from the floor, she winced in obvious pain.

    “Who did this to you!?”

Margaux gave a huff of agitation.

    “Veronica, Ms. Flack’s right hand uh...pixie,” she stated.

    “Wait, Ms. Flirtatious is here?”

She gave a weak nod in response

    “Why didn’t you tell me?”

    “You guys just seemed so happy, I didn’t want to ruin it. Besides, if you knew that she’s forced me into subservience, you would have kicked my– uh oh. UH-UH ERASE!! ERASE! PSH, YOU DIDN’T JUST HERE THAT. HEAR WHAT?”

    “What do you mean by subservience?” I fumed.

    “That’s not what’s important right now. Flack and Veronica have something planned, something cruel. Veronica bound me and locked me in the bathroom so I’d stay out of their way. Something is happening tonight. We need to hurry before it’s too late,” Margaux spoke.