An Odd Meal + 1

A/N: *WARNING* This chapter is HORRIBLE! It's just a filler chapter. Feel free to just skim it. This was pretty much by brain pooping out nonsense, but hey, if you like brain poop feel free to read! Ew... did I just say brain poo?

Ch. 5

LOUIS’ POV

I pulled up to Niall and Liam’s house. Harry was already here, his car was in the driveway. I anxiously knocked on the door. I hope everyone was ok.

I was greeted by Niall.

“Hey mate! How are you,” he smiled

I couldn’t help but smile back. Niall was such a chipper fellow.

“I’m good thanks,” I replied.

I walked inside and saw Liam and Harry chatting on the sofa. Where was Margaux?

Harry must have sensed my concern.

“ Don’t worry Lou. I stopped by our place and picked up some of her clothes. She’s in the bathroom changing.”

I gave a sigh of relief, she was okay.

“Wait, If you stopped by the flat to get her clothes, how did you beat me here?” I wondered.

“ I’ve been keeping this for too long... I’ve been leading a double life... as a ninja. I’M SO SORRY I DIDN’T TELL YOU SOONER BOO!”

I smirked and mockingly put a hand to my chest.

“Haz how could you keep something like this from me!”

“I thought if I told you I was a ninja, you wouldn’t love me anymore,” he pouted.

I ran and sat in his lap.

“Haz! Being a ninja is so awesome! Plus, nothing can ever stop me from loving you,”

He blushed and I giggled.

“Oh... to cheesy! MY EYES!” Liam yelled.

We were all laughing now. Poor Niall was red in the face and clutching his stomach from laughing too hard.

“AHAHAHA! I FEEL A SIX PACK COMING ON!” He cried.

“What’s so funny?”

We all turned to see Margaux with a puzzled look.

“MARGAUX DAHLING YOU’RE ALRIGHT!” I hollered

“Yes, I’m fine. I can take care of myself you know,” she muttered.

I knew she was right. She was a two years younger than me, so I kinda felt the need to protect her.

“ Your absolutely right. My little girl is all grown up!” I wiped away a fake tear.

“ Lou, I may be older now, but that doesn’t mean my maturity has grown with me,” she said with a smirk.

" Oh hunny don't I know it," I winked

"Well, I came over here to tell you dinner is read—"

"FOOOD!!!" Niall yelled and pushed past her to get to the kitchen.

Margaux landed on the floor with a thud, " JESUS NIALL WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!"

Niall popped his head out of the kitchen.

" say wha— Margaux... Why are you on the floor?"

Harry and I had to cover our mouths to muffle our laughter.

She groaned with annoyance, "Alright, now you're gonna get it!"

" I would run Nialler, she tackled some guy today,” I said warily.