A Happy Awakening, and a Rude One

HARRY’S POV

I squinted against the blinding light. That’s odd, I don’t remember falling asleep. I also don’t recall that I sleep sitting up. When my eyes finally adjusted, I was in a place I had never been before. It had high ceilings and marbled floors. Quite posh if you ask me. I looked down, It seemed as though I was sitting upon a red, velvety chair. How did I even get here?

Ooooooooooooooh!

I was in that para-whata-thingy! That means Louis and the others are here too! This paradox, I think that’s what it’s called, could be huge! How was I ever going to find them? It would probably be best to take a look around, this new setting looked first-class if I do say so myself. There was a window down one of the many hallways. I cautiously tip-toed up to window, careful not to make any noise. I ever so slowly peered outside...

I struggled to hold back a gasp. This place was positively incredible! I was in a towering white castle, which looked to be in the center of a bustling village. The water was so crystal clear, that It almost sparkled against the sunshine. This magical new world was teeming with life. There were flowers of every shape and color, even creatures I didn’t knew existed! Definitely the coolest place I have ever traveled to. I gazed off into the far distance, an aurora of shadow seemed to border the horizon. I wonder what that was...

“HARRY!”

I sprinted towards where startled voice had come from. It is very difficult to find someone in a giant castle, much so when you don’t even know where your going.

“Hello?” I called through the vacant halls, now desperate to find this familiar voice.

“Harry, I’m over here!” the voice cried out.

I turned the corner to find the owner of that beautiful voice. He looked quite pale, but he looked relieved to see me.

“HAZZA!”

I darted to Louis, embracing him with open arms. I felt him shaking beneath me. I glanced at him to see Louis clutching my shirt, silently sobbing. I held him closer to me, if that was even possible.

“It’s alright Boo don’t cry,” I comforted.

“Wh-where are w-we?” he stuttered, “Wh-what happened?”

“It’s probably be best if I just show you,” 

I wiped the tears off his cheeks, gently grasped his hand, and led him closer to the window. I gave him an encouraging smile as he curiously approached the window, much like I had not a few moments ago. I chuckled slightly when I saw the expression of awe written across his beautiful features.

“What is this place?” 

“Pretty sure this is the paradox Ed was talking about”

“It’s breath-taking”

“Wait, Lou, if were in the paradox and in a castle, what does that make us?”

“Let’s go find out” Lou replied with the glimmer of adventure in his delightfully blue eyes.  He clasped his hand in mine as he skipped down the corridor. He sure got over his fear quickly.

We saw a man strolling through a passageway, extremely focused on the piece of parchment in his hand. Maybe he knew what we were here.

“Excuse me sir?” I inquired, careful not to alarm him.

“Oh, hello Prince Harry, Prince Louis” he nodded to each of us.

“Prince?”

“Why of course sires! No one questions your rule. You are by far the most gentle and kind crowned heads we’ve ever had” he smiled enthusiastically.