Episode~5 { Bighit building }

Still jimin's POV

And as i entered, i saw yn was on the floor with a jar of Nutella between her legs, her both hands inside the jar as so much of it was in her face, her legs, her arms...everywhere! If jin hyung saw his kitchen destroyed,he will kill me.

I quickly snapped a picture and went inside. "Boo!" I said as she literally jumped out of her skin.

"Dada jiman" she said as she looked at me. "Yes cutie...and you are gonna be in so much trouble" i said as i took her in my arms and went towards my bathroom.

We both had a really nice time together in the bathroom, she kept splashing water everywhere...

"Silly baby...no, no no noooo donttt" i screamed as she splashed a huge amount of water on me making me half wet.

"Okay...and thats, what happens when you spend too much time with dada jimin, princess" said taehuyng as he came inside the washroom, wrapping her in a towel and taking her outside.

Author's POV

He sat her on jimin's bed and started dressing her up...after some time, he'd successfully dressed her, head to toe in Gucci.

"Now you are truly your dada tae tae's princess" he said as he kissed her nose

He winked at jimin who just came out after cleaning the washroom with some chanel clothes in his hand for yn.

"Yaahh taehuyng-ahhh" jimin screamed as taehuyng ran downstairs with yn full of giggles.

"Wun, dada tae tae" yn said. They ran down stairs just in time. Jin was preparing the table for breakfast, while everyone else was sitting there too.

"Oh...there you are little one...I've been searching the house like a menace" jungkook said out of breath.

"Yn-iee...wen..bathy bathy" yn said.
"You went bathy ???" Asked Hoseok as he held her in his hands and she nodded happily.

"So...her room will be finished by tonight" namjoon said looking up from his phone.

While she was in the bath, her room had been furnishing. After they finished eating food, they started getting ready for dance practice.

They all dressed up and went towards their van. Taehuyng sat on the driving seat as everyone else sat where ever they wanted with yn between jungkook's legs.

After some time, they reached the bighit building. They got out as 10 to 15 guards surrounded them with lots of paparazzi and fans.

This was quite normal for them but it was not today. Jungkook was the last one to get out but before that, he covered yn with his white hoodie.

And put her head on his shoulder so no one could see her. He got out as he ran through...he did hear the fans start screaming more.

After a while, they finally made it in. "Phew...i hope no one has seen this little bubba" he said as he kissed her cheek.

"Yeah...oh hey! Yeonjun" jimin said as he waved at yeonjun who was walking buy.

"Hey jimin...how are you guys ? I was just- wait...is that a baby girl ?" He asked confused as he looked at yn and she suddenly got shy and hid in jungkook's neck.

"Yeah...well you see" and so on jimin began to explain the whole story to yeonjun.

"Ahhh i see...whats your name little baby" he said as he pinched yn's cheeks as she squeald. "Her name is yn" said jungkook as he snuggled into her.

"Ahh i see...well, do you wanna be my friend?" He asked as the other txt boys came along. Yn shyly nodded and yeonjun clapped excitedly.

After mostly everyone in the bighit building had met her, they had to go to practice so they went to their practice room.

Jungkook had to give yn to one of the staffs since he had to practice.
He found one of the staff cleaner,
Kyung-soo who had been working there for a long time.

"Ahh...noona can you please look after her ?" He asked. "Oh...um yeah" she said as she smiled and Jungkook handed yn to her.

Yn had no idea what was happening as loud music blasted in her ears. She started clapping and dancing all of a sudden and all the dads were really happy seeing their baby like that.

At home

They all entered home as they were exhausted. "All this dancing had...tired me off" yoongi said as he stretched his neck.

"Tell me about it" taehuyng said as he went straight to his room after kissing yn's cheek. Yn was fast asleep in hoseok's arms.

"Lets put this little one in bed" jungkook said as he passed by.
They went to her room and gasped as they saw how beautiful it had turned out.

It had a princess bed which was yoongi's idea. And a cute little play house and a play date area

 And a cute little play house and a play date area

"So

"So...we went all out on this one huh ?" Namjoon asked as he poked his head inside the room.

"Guess so" said Hoseok. After sometime, little yn was dressed for bed and tucked in her room as everyone kissed her a goodnight.

2:13

It was 2 o'clock. Suddenly, yn woke up