Episode~14 { a busy day }

Today was Monday, and BTS had a tough schedule today. They had to go to the hybe building to learn dance and  record a song for their new MV.

And on top of that, they had an interview...with yn. Thats right, ever since that video of Jungkook and yn went viral, all the army across the world and even others were so curious to know who that baby was.

The boys were getting requests for an interview with yn nonstop. Everyone was getting anxious...specially namjoon.

He was the leader and he felt like most of the pressure was on him.
Right now, he was sitting on the couch with yn in his lap, he was teaching her alphabets from a book for toddlers.

"This is A...a is for apple, butterfly can you say apple ?" He said slowly and she tried to repeat. "A-appf" she said as he laughed.

"Aniyo...its called an apple" he said as they continued. Just then, Jungkook came in.

"What's up hyung ? How is my little babygirl, my sweet cupcake my nochu ?" He asked as he held her in his arms and spun her in the air...this was their favorite thing...she felt like a fairy when they did this.

"She's alright, we're just learning some word" he said as Jungkook kissed her temple, and cheeks

( A/N: yar guys im obsessed with face kisses )

"I see...so hyung when is the interview ?" He asked. "Its about 7 o'clock...and its 6 right now so we have to start getting ready"

Namjoon said as he got up. Then Jungkook went to the bathroom to give yn a bath and dress her up.

An hour later~

Right now, everyone was ready and they were standing back stage ready to go for the interview. They were all really nervous.

This was their look:

And this was yn's look:

Jungkook's grip on yn was super tight

Jungkook's grip on yn was super tight. They were standing there while waiting when they heard,

"Now on stage, we call bts" the mc said. They all smiled and went in their and sat. Jungkook, namjoon, yoongi and Taehyung sat on the sofa while jimin, hoseok and jin sat on the chairs behind.

The crowd cheered alot seeing them specially yn.

"So we are here with the world's most biggest boy band and their little girl"

The mc said as they smiled. "so, what is your name little one" the mc asked to yn.

Yn looked a little panicked as Jungkook rubbed her hands to calm her. Then namjoon asked her to tell the mc uncle her name in korean.

"Y-ynie" yn said in the most adorable way. All the fans started cheering like crazy and the members also laughed.

"So, how is your life living with a baby, i mean you all are now daddies
To a girl so how do you feel ?"

The mc asked. "Uh we feel really good and honoured  to be fathers to a girl...and she is our happiness now...we cant live a day without her" namjoon said and gave a polite smile.

"Yeah! We feel...we feel very happy" taehyung said and gave a boxy smile as the fangirls went crazy on his English.

"So, how do you guys deal with her like is it a big task to bath her or change her diapers ?" The mc asked...a weird grin on his face.

But obviously, our leader handled it professionally and translated to his members and said, "guys so he is asking that how we deal with our baby and what with do with her in a day ?"

"We..we go with her in the park and have fun" Jungkook said in his English
( Jungkook's English is so cute aWoAh)

"Yeah and she is a good girl she listens to us and no...it isn't a big deal to make her bath or change her diaper as it's the job of a parent" namjoon said as the mc felt embarrassed.

Later at home~

"Aish today was fun" j-hope said. "You're right hyung...it certainly was" jimin said.

"Guys...is it only me or the mc was asking weird questions ?" Namjoon said as he looked at them.

"Yeah...totally he was making us uncomfortable so he can create a drama on the media or something"

Jungkook said as he got angry. "Calm down muscle bunny...its okay because our namjoon hyungs handled everything with his sexy brain-"

"Yahhh" namjoon shouted at jimin who was laughing now. And this was the end of another hectic day in the life of bts.

Hi guys! So its author here...i wanted to say im sorry for uploading late...its because im having board exams and if you are in 9th or 10 maybe yall are having them too...so i wish you best of luck! Fighting! And i will try to upload soon, bye 💜