Episode~7 { hailey }

It was the morning of a sunday. It was quite in the house, as everyone was fast asleep. The weather was rainy so everyone was still asleep.

And then, yn woke up...at some point in the night, she'd made her way to Jungkook's room and was peacefully sleeping on top of him.

"Morning princess" he said as he yawned. "Hewwo" she said as she tickled him and he laughed because he wasn't wearing a shirt.
( I know what your thinking armys🥵...same )

"Okay lets get up and-" all of a sudden, he was cut off by the door opening and in walked hailey.

Hailey was jungkook's secret girlfriend. Afcors no one knew about her, Except the members. Hailey had a lot of plastic surgerys to look pretty.

She was not just a gold digger, but she also tried to hit on taehuyng and jimin a lot of times.

The members kept telling the lovesick jungkook to stop dating her but he never listened because he was...madly in love with her.

Jungkook was so in love with her, that he'd bring her anything she wanted.

An iphone, a car, even an apartment.
The members thought jungkook was crazy but he never listened. Anyways, back to the story.

"Aww baby i missed you...wait. Who is that ?" She asked as she looked at yn who innocently looked at hailey.
"Ah...babe, this is yn. So basically" and Jungkook explained everything as hailey kept glaring at yn.

She noticed the attachment between jungkook and the little. And afcors she hated it and wanted to destroy it.

"Okay...anyways, how about we stay in bed all day and.." she said as she got onto his lap and kissed his neck.

"Uh...i guess" he said as he smiled. "*Cough*" they all looked and saw jimin who was standing in the door frame.

"What are you doing here?" Hailey asked giving an annoyed look. "None of your business" jimin said under his breath but she heard it.

"I was here to change yn's diaper since someone will be busy today" jimin said as he looked at jungkook and Jungkook just awkwardly sat there.

"But i was going to" he said lowly. "No need...continue you both" he said as he walked out angrily. "Dada jimin ?" Yn asked as he was carrying her to his room.

"Yes cutie ?" He said. "No jams" she said as she smiled and jimin laughed. She was so random, he thought. "Thats it! I have to stop your hangouts with namjoon hyung" he said as he started undressing her for a shower.

After they were done, he took yn out into her towel as taehuyng came in. "Hey what you doing babygirl? Did you have fun with dada jimin ?" He asked at which yn smiled.

"Oh hell yes she did...because the queen is here" jimin said sarcastically
"What ? Her again ? Okay, why doesn't jungkook just go to her place to fuck her like why does she has to come all the way here just to do that ?"

He asked with an annoyed tone. "We should ask him that y'know" jimin said as he brushed yn's damp hair.
"And cuppy is all done" jimin said as he kissed her pouty lips.

"Waaaaoooo thankies dada" she said as she kissed his cheek and he smiled brightly

"Waaaaoooo thankies dada" she said as she kissed his cheek and he smiled brightly. "Okay lets go downstairs to have breakfast"

Hey guys! So i finished my exams and im back 😎 so how do you like the new character? Give ideas of annoying things that she can do so i will put them in the story. Bye loves