Episode~6 { meow meow }

It was 2 o'clock in the night, and yn woke up. She looked around in her princess bed as the room was dark, the only light coming through was from the moon through the window.

She held her plushie, mr rabbit as she got off her bed. She successfully got of and waddled towards her room's door and since it was left open, she walked out.

"Which dada, which dada" she said as she wandered around the hall to find any dad...she was sleepy so any dad would work for now.

She suddenly opened a door and went inside. She felt the bed with her tiny fingers and got onto it. There was someone laying under the blanket.

She went and sat on top of that person. "Dada ?" She asked thinking it was jungkook but suddenly, that person started moving and held yn.

"A-ahhh" yn said as she got scared thinking it was a monster. "Kitten? What are you doing here ?" Yoongi said as he tried to look at her through the dark.

"Meow meow ?" She asked as he turned the lamp on. "Yes kitten, its me but what are you doing here huh ?" He asked as he made her lay down beside him.

"I...i scawed" she said pointing to herself as yoongi melted by seeing her. "Ohh itsh okay baby...sleep here with meow meow" he said patting her to sleep.

This was a really rare site of him...to act like this but the little baby was too good to make him talk to her like that.
"Ani ( no )" she said as yoongi frowned and looked at her.

"Why baby ?" He asked confused. "Tell...shtory" she said as she gave him a heart warming smile. Yoongi sighed and started.

"Okay...so long ago there was a princess, yn. She lived with her 7 daddys and blah blah blah"

He continued and few minutes later, she was sound asleep right besides him as he looked at her. He kissed her head and caressed her hair as he fell asleep feeling cozy.

Anyonggg author imnida! So im sorry for the late update...actually i was so busy and i got exams coming up 🥲. But I'll try and update and Please, if you guys have any ideas then feel free to text me 💜 borhae