♡Epilogue♡

A/N: so this episode will show different parts of yn's life at different ages. Hope you like it + its soooo long 😶‍🌫️ and ily <3

6 years old

"Daddy...i want my uniform to be pink ! I will look like a princess" yn said to jungkook as he smiled. "Sure, doll. Anything for you" he said kissing her hand.

Next day at yn's school~

"I'm telling you for the last time, make your School uniform pink" jungkook said to the school principal with a dark aura.

"B-but why would we-"

"BECAUSE i said so"

And after that, jungkook walked out of there with his bunny smile.

Few months later~

"So ARMY...its the last concert of us...this feels so sad" namjoon said as they all had tears in their eyes.

"WE LOVE YOUUU" armies shouted. "So...we have a small Surprise for you..behind these curtains"

Jungkook said as the curtains got pushed away. The whole crowd went silent.

There sat yn on a chair. She was holding a mic.

"Like an echo in the forest haragato ra ogetji"

( Guys imagine her as a 6 year old )

yn sang with her angelic voice. Every one started cheering and clapping for her. Then all the armies started singing to it as well as bts.

( Bruh im emotional )

11 years old

"D-daddy...so, you thought about it ?" Yn asked jin as she fiddled with her fingers.

"About what ?" Jin said as he looked at her. "Her bIg gUrL sleepover-" jimin said as taehyung started laughing and yn got all fussed.

"Ughh daddy mimi what is wrong with you" yn said as she pouted.
"Okay so..we are fine with you going but only if-" hoseok said but got cut off by yoongi.

"ONLY if there are no boys!...no boys until you're 20! Understand ?"

"Bruh isn't that too much-" jimin said with wide eyebrows. "Shut up shorty, i know what is best for my daughter"

Yoongi said as he kissed yn's head. "Yayyyy thank you all, im gonna go pack now" yn said as she jumped in happiness. "Arasso, dont run baby" Jungkook said as she sprinted to her room.

"Look at her, all happy" namjoon said as they all nodded.

13 years old

After leaving k-pop, bts now became CEO of their own companies which were really famous.

"How was school, jagi ?" Jungkook asked as he drove home. Yn tiredly sat on the passengers seat. "Uh..g-good"

She said. Jungkook imediatly felt something wrong. "Yn, is something wrong ? Are you hungry ? Are you sick ? Did someone do someth-"