Episode~15 { without him }

"Wake uppp, baby" j-hope said to yn who was still asleep. "Hmm" she said as he held her in his arms.

"Dada kookie ?" She asked as she looked at him sleepily. "Noo im dada hobi" he said pouting as she kissed his pout. (

"Whede ish kookie ?" She asked as she looked here and there. "Oh you're up, alien" taehyung said as he ruffled her messy hair.

"Well...kookie had an emergency so he left" j-hope said. And just like that, yn pouted and sulked in his arms.

"Aww its okay sunshine" he said cheering her up. She Wriggled out of his grip and stood on the floor.

Then she ran to jungkook's room.
J-hope and Taehyung followed her.
"Oh...thish-this my dada phone" she said pointing to Jungkook's phone.

"Did he leave it here ?" Taehyung asked as he held it. "I guess so" hobi said.

After that, they all went out as taehyung left the phone there, yn looking at it mischievously.

They went downstairs where everyone was sitting for breakfast.
"Owahhh my hunny-bun-sweet-candy sugar- baby" jin screamed as he saw her.

"Is there anything left ?" Suga said annoyed. "Broken my ear" yn said.
"Yahhh jimin!!!" Jin screamed as he high fived yn who smiled cutely.

"Guys, so as it is hot today, i was thinking we should go swimming in the pool ?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah thats great" taehyung said. "Ahh i hate swimming" suga said. "Just like cats" j-hope said and gave him his sunshine smile.

After breakfast

Now they were all standing outside the pool, ready to jump in, yn in taehyung's arms. This was yn's look

 This was yn's look

"Okay, ready ? 3..2..1 go" namjoon said as nobody jumped except for himself.
He came out of the water and screamed at them.

"Yahhh wae ?" He said. "Because it's fake love, fake love" jin said laughing at his own joke. While everyone looked at him with (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠) look.

( Jin be like: yar meri koi feelings nahi hain ? )

After that taehyung also jumped in with yn. They all had a lot of fun.

At night

Now it is 8:00. And yn was getting fussy. She was being annoyed by everything and there was only one thing she wanted, and it was her kookie...her Jungkook.

But he was out of sight. She was getting so fussy about it.

"Baby come-on try to understand, look. Your kookie will be here tomorrow when you wake up i promise" jin said as he tried to hold her but she cried more.

Then yn got out of his arms and ran into Jungkook's room. Jin was gonna go after her but j-hope held his arm.

"Let her be, she will fall asleep..plus, she is tired" he said as he nodded.

Jin sighed and went to his room but kept his door half open to check up on yn after sometime.

Yn's pov

( Guys this is my first time writing her pov so deal with the amount of silly things there will be )

I came in daddy's room because i miss him...my dada. I sat on the floor and looked around. There i saw a big frame with the picture of dada and me. He was kissing my cheek in it.

Dada i mish yo- oh wait! Thatsh his phone...hmm lets use it. I grabed it but it was too big for my small hands and fell on the ground, a big crack formed on it...oh no.

What will daddy do now ? I-i should fix it. I looked around worried and then spotted a tape. I know what to do !

Author's pov

Yn used her big brain and wrapped tape around the phone. And since she had no idea on how to cut the tape, she left it there with the phone.

"Itsh shtill wrong" she said. "Uhm yeah" she said as she smiled and took out her pink princess bandaid from the drawer. Then she put it on top as well.

"There" she said as she kissed the phone better. She smiled at her intelligence.

( Like dad like daughter )

After that, she put it back there and innocently went to Jin's room to sleep

Hey guys! So I'm sorry i wasn't active this month, it was because of my exams, but now i have summer holidays 😭. I will be super active now and thanks so much for 1k reads...i love you so much ❤️‍🩹 lots of love from me to you <3