Episode 10 { I hate her }

Today was a sunday morning. It was a bright day, perfect for going out with children.

All the members have decided to take yn out to the park today. Right now they were having breakfast.

"Is my world wide cute baby all done ?" Jin asked as he wiped her mouth. She nodded with a face full of cereal.

"Awww my bunbun" jungkook cooed.
After they were all finished, they got up to leave the house as Jungkook took the car keys.

Just then, the door burst open and in walked Hailey. She came in as usual with the smallest clothes to exist, reveling her cleavage.

Everyone looked aside except from Jungkook who smiled cockyly. "Hey babe" she said in her ear-piercing voice.

Yn looked at her with confusion. "Hey bubba" Jungkook said as yn pulled on his trousers. "But...thash my name" yn said Crossing her arms as Jungkook smiled.

"Gah just Fuck off" Hailey said under her breath and yoongi heard it. "What did you just say ?" He asked looking at her with a death glare.

"Nothing" she snapped back. "Come on yoebo, lets go in the bedroom" she shamelessly said as she held his arms and started dragging him.

"D-dadda ?" Yn asked as she held his finger. Everyone was looking at Jungkook to see if he picks between his girlfriend or his daughter.

"Jungkook...i swear to god if you-" Hailey whisperd getting angry as Jungkook said. "Yeah...yn baby, we can go to the park some other day okay ?" He said as little yn's heart broke.

She really really wanted to go with her dads...her special dad. And he refused just like that. Jungkook didn't even give a second glance as hailey dragged him to the room.

Yn went towards the staircase as she sat down and played with her fingers.
Warm tears started to form in her doe eyes. 'dada said he would take me' was all going through her immature little mind.

Hoseok rushed to her and grabbed her in his arms as she broke down into tears. "So fucking selfish of him" yoongi shouted.

"Yah don't curse" jin said while folding his arms. "i do not care...how pathetic it is of him to do this with her" he said pointing to yn.

"Yoongi hyung is right, stop defending Jungkook" taehuyng said as him and jimin went upstairs to their rooms.
Jin sighed and decided to make yn have a nap.

He took her from hoseok's arms as namjoon kissed her cheeks. both namjoon and hoseok went to their room as well.

It was like Jungkook just ruined...a lot of moods. Jin took the crying baby into his room as he put a pink pacifier in yn's mouth and she instantly stopped as her eyes began getting droopy.

And after sometime, she fell asleep.
"Tsk...you are so done jeon Jungkook" jin said with a frown patting yn.

Taehyung's POV

"Jimin, this is so fucking annoying...i hate that women" i said to jimin as he nodded. "I know...why cant Jungkook see how she is ? Like the other night i was drinking water in the kitchen and she came in with literally no clothes and decided  to 'accidentaly' fall on me"

He said. "And once she purposely threw a book on the floor and bent down looking like a bitch...she is always seducing everyone" i said while massaging my forehead.

"Yeah...thats it, im going to his room" i said and walked out while jimin shouted at me to stop but I didn't give a damn.

Just who the hell are you hailey ? To come in between our friendship?

I went and started banging on his door. No one opened it and i was about to bang again when i started hearing....noises from inside.

"Keep fucking that bitch, jeon !!!" I shouted as i went back to my room, my soulmate looking at me worriedly.

After sometime, they saw Jungkook coming towards them while buttoning his shirt. "What did you say, taehyung?" He asked fuming in anger.

"Dont..forget im your hyung" taehyung said as he stood up. "Okay, guys stop it" jimin said coming in between them as all the others also came in hearing the fuss.

"What is happening in here ?" Jin asked as he came in. "Get lost jeon Jungkook" taehyung said as he pushed Jungkook who then pushed taehyung evern harder.

"D-dada ?" Yn asked as she stood there , handing out a pacifier to Jungkook. The little babygirl thought he was gonna cry so she was ready to give him her paci.

He looked at her and threw the pacifier on the floor. "Jungkook are you out of your mind ?" Namjoon said as yn started crying.

Thats when Jungkook got his sences back and realized what he had just done.

Jungkook's POV

Did i just...did i just almost hit my little babygirl ? No...this cant be fucking true.

I-i need to hold my baby. I looked at jimin who had yn in his arms as she was crying uncontrollably. I felt tears run down my cheeks.

Oh just what the hell did you do jeon ?
I walked up to them and took yn from their arms as she was still crying while clutching my shirt.

"Oh my baby girl...im so sorry, daddy is sorry...please forgive me my love" i said as i continuesly kissed her head and her crying had slowend down.

All my hyungs were looking at me with an unamused look. I looked at them...at taehuyng hyung....what got into my mind ?

I made yn sit on the sofa as i rushed to my hyungs and hugged them. I started crying because of guilt. Then they hugged me as well and rubbed my back

"I-im sorry hyungie..." I said to taehyung. He looked at me and smiled. "Its fine Jungkookie" he said as he patted my head. I smiled and went to my room with yn.

Hey guys! So here it is.
✨The chap✨ so i wanted to ask you guys if you can read my other storie as well, it is of our alien, kim taetae. Do make sure to check it out. Peace.