Episode~12 { nanny }

"Dadaaaa" yn said to Hoseok as he was smiling and hiding behind the sofa. "Where did he go yn ?" Jimin asked as he smiled and looked at Hoseok.

"Boo!" He said to yn as he came out and she had a little heart attack which made her cry.

"B-bad da-daddy" she said as hoseok pouted and rocked her in his arms to calm her down while kissing her head.

"Im so sorry sunshine" he said and kissed her cheeks.

Just then, jin came in the house with some groceries.

"Jinniiiiiiiiii" yn shouted as she ran towards him and he matched her energy as always and did the same

"Ynnnnnnn" he said and hugged her tightly while the others laughed.
After sometime, they were making dinner and now they were sitting in the dining room.

Everyone was eating, jungkook feeding yn as she was on his lap.
When namjoon spoke,

"Guys...so tommorow we have to film a little add for some company" he said as everyone looked at him, yoongi nodding

"And they said it has to be only 'us' "
He said looking at jungkook and then at yn. Afcors he tried to protest but the boss of that company was so bitchy and didn't agreed to rm.

"What do you mean hyung ? Where will she even stay we dont even-"

"Jungkook it's final...we have to be professional" namjoon said as he cleared his plate and took it to the kitchen.

"Its okay Jungkook...we will find some care taker for her" taehuyng said as he patted jungkook's back. He nodded and went to bed with yn.

Next morning

"Okay so, i booked a nanny for yn baby" yoongi said as he pinched her chubby cheeks as she gave a smile.

"Whatsh a tanny appa ?" She asked
Looking at him with big eyes. Yoongi laughed and then looked at her.

"Its a nanny, kitten, she will look after you" he said and she nodded not understanding a thing.

After sometime, there was a knock at the door. Namjoon got up and opened the door. They saw a lady who was in her late 20's.

She looked at namjoon and and her mouth opend. Namjoon stood there awkwardly and moved aside and said,

"Um hey...come in" he said and she stood there still. She nodded quickly and ran inside.

She gasped loudly after she saw all the members sitting there, specially taehuyng...who was sitting with a white tank top on with yn in his arms

who was sitting with a white tank top on with yn in his arms

She looked at him shamelessly. Yoongi got up with an irritated look and looked at her.

"Hey...so we called you here for babysitting" he said putting pressure on the word. She looked at him and nodded quickly.

"Y-y-yes sir" she said. "M-my name is lee ji-woon" she said hyperventilating.
They all looked at her, probably thinking she is a fan and seeing them like this made her happy or something.

They smiled and nodded as she kept looking at Taehyung weirdly.

"So, we had to go for an urgent shooting and we can't take our little princess so, we called you. And also, you should take good care of her, princess should be fed, and should be asleep at 7pm, got it ?"

He said dominantly and she nodded quickly. They all smiled and handed yn to the girl.

Yn first wasnt friendly at all but later got fond of ji-woon and became friends.

After BTS got ready, they all came to the living room and kissed yn goodbye.

Lastly, it was jungkook. He held her up in his arms as she giggled a lot.
"Who is dad's princess?" He asked and she smiled big and said, "meeeeee"

Everyone smiled at them. After it was time to leave, jungkook wasn't letting go of his babygirl he kept eating her chubby cheeks until taehuyng had to pul him by his jacket and they left

"So...yn, you're alone with me now"
Ji-woon said with a smirk.

In the car

"Hyung...im getting a bad feeling..was it right to leave yn alone ? I mean-"

"Yah, its gonna be okay we are just worrying over nothing, she'll be fine" jin said assuring jungkook.

Little did anyone know, the events that would be taking place later would leave them wondering

Why.did.we.leave.her.alone ?