Episode~11 { dear army }

It was the end of BTS's holidays. Today they had to go back to the bighit building. The whole night they had been stressed, thinking about yn.

How will army react ? Moreover how will the media react....how will the world react after knowing that the world's most famous group of boys have adopted a 1 year old girl.

Will they like her ? Will they hate her ? What will the fans think ?

These thoughts kept clouding the boy's heads. But regardless, they were right now getting in the car.

"Okay, so first i will come out, then jin hyung, yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung, then its up to you maknae line" he said as taehyung started driving.

Yn was playing with Jungkook's cheeks as he made funny faces which made her laugh.

After 15 minutes, they arrived and  everyone inhaled deeply, preparing for what's gonna come next.

Bodyguards surrounded the car as they made way for the members to get in the building safely.

Jungkook held onto yn a little tighter as they started getting out just as they planned. But oh boy it didn't go like that.

There were 100 to 200 armys around the building as the bodyguards were trying to hold them back. Just then jungkook got out.

He felt the screaming of army's stop for some good 5 seconds and everyone started whispering

"Oh my god who is that ?"

"Ahhhh is that a baby ?"

"Omo its a girl"

"Why is she with Jungkook ?"

"Oh my god, I've gotta make a video"

And just like that jungkook made a run for it. Thankfully he safely entered the building as army's screams got a lot Wilder.

They all sighed and had a group hug.
"That was...nerve wracking" jimin said as he sighed. Yn looked really confused.

"Daddy...who waj thatu ?" She asked with a pout. "It was our fans, army...can you say army?" He asked.

"A-almy" she said and they laughed and kissed her cheeks. After that they went to practice for thier future projects.

Later that night

It was 12 in the night, the boys came home with yn who fell asleep in the car.

Everyone went to their respective rooms as they were a lot tired. But namjoon was still awake.

He had been going through social media for the past 15 minutes, seeing the news that had blasted the media saying,

"Bts spotted with a girl"

"World's most famous boy band Bts has been seen with a baby girl"

And stuff like that. He had been looking at the comments under a post of jungkook holding yn...there were a lot of opinions.

"Oh my god she looked so cute"

"Her cheeks are so chubby and she is definitely the most cutest girl ever"

"I loved how jungkook oppa was holding her...wish that could be me🥲"

"Aish i wanna see more of her...so cute jinjaaa"

"Oh man holy shit"

He smiled as his heart felt at ease. No one really seemed to make anything of it. A lot of people loved her. He smiled but it didn't last long as he found some other comments as well.

"What the hell honestly, like what if one of the members is her real dad ?"

"BUT JUNGKOOK WAS MY DADDY"

"Oppaaaa saranghae"

"don't know who she is, but definitely hate her"

"She better leave our boys alone or else"

"Jagiyaaaa you cant betray meeee"

"Oppa, when will you hold me like that ? Btw, i can be her mommy ?🌚"

And that was it. He sighed and closed his laptop and put it aside as he went to sleep.

author: Hey guysss, author imnida.
So guys im really sorry for updating late, well i have got exams rn and please pray for me that i pass so i can upload more chapters for you guys 🥺🥺🥺