PROLOGUE

*REPUBLISHED*

Today was the day he was going to confess his undying love to his senior. His phi. His hero. What can go wrong right? Well the things is everything can go wrong. Like how about the main problem he might... oh well he was 99.9% sure actually more sure than dettol killing germs that he was going to be rejected. Why? He is a guy. He is 11. He is 2 years younger and his phi only sees him as his brother yeah take that. He sighed, today is the confession day oh i mean day before valentine's day. He was nervous not only because of rejection but for his family too cause there families have been friends since forever.

The senior was with his best friend and they had a stack of envelops each, teasing each other competing who has got more love? Yeah like that can could count it but whatever.

The little boy whose name i am pretty sure you have already guessed went to them.

"Oh nong kong. What are you doing here today? Did you got annoyed by the confessions already?" The taller one asked.

"Ha? Oh... no phi knott. I was just..." he eyed the other one who was looking at him with an well usual expression "just roaming around. Woah! You guys got a huge no. of confessions already" kong said bitterly as he thought its better not to speak of the topic for now. Yeah he chickened out.

"Yeah but arthit here didnt get to confess his love because namtarn isn't present today" knot said and arthit blushed. He freakin blushed. Its not that he didnt knew arthit's crush on their neighbourhood's most beautiful girl. He hates it he hates it when arthit drops everything and everyone for her. He hates it when he cancels their gaming sessions for her. He hates it when he refuses to accompany him because he have to accompany her.

Then why he is adamant on confessing? Because he has been taught to fail trying than failing to try.

Kong always thought he would fall in love with a beautiful girl but then his life turned 180 when he had this weird flutterings in his stomach, to have the senior to himself and share all good things with him first. He thought its because he is his phi, his big brother that he never had. But when his heart beat started rising whenever his phi was around he was scared he was having a heart attack so he ran to his mother to tell. His mother getting the picture told him to start from the beginning and then she knew her boy was not all that straight. Sigh. But its 21st century and she was going to be the supportive mother that she is. His father also supported him but not liking the fact that his 11 year little boy is already liking some one.

He said he would only confess after he become a big boy. That brought some relief to both the parents. But then his father got a transfer letter. What a bummer. They were moving to america the next month. The rojnapats came to know this but didnt tell anything to arthit as he would be throwing tantrums and sulk and it isnt like anything can change so he would know the day they are leaving. The sutthilucks became busy with the packing with kongs crying thinking he would never meet his sweet phi again and would be able to buy pink milk for him. He decided he would confess. But then that shit happened and today is valentine's day and their flight is after 14 days. And they have promised his grandparents that they would live for 2 weeks before going to a foreign land.

Kong tried to find a way to confess to arthit but he could not and today he was going to go home half day as his parents also have a date today. After finding no way to confess to arthit alone he went to arthit in the canteen and he was surrounded by his friends namtarn, knott, tine, pran and eve.

"Phi arthit can i talk to for a moment?" Kong asked sweetly. Arthit was already nervous cause he was going to propose to namtarn.

"Hmm say here..." he said absent mindedly.