10. REMEMBER ME (epilogue)

'Not proofread.'

The day of competition came and well it wasnt really a debate that kong would win was there? (just imagine whatever happened in the show i am too lazy mowadays lol). after the photoshoot kong got off the stage and saw arthit standing backstage just looking at him. kong made his way to him not minding others.

"so i win" kong said giving his dazzle smile

"i saw. what do you want" arthit asked grumbling but honestly he hoped kong would ask something along the lines of going on a date.

kong looked at him hard.

"well... i want those 24 comics you took from me and never returned and yes that x box well that magzine too that was one rare one and all the pokemon dvds oh and my 3 plushies which i left in your house... and..." kong started and it wasnt going to end anytime soon and arthit full on panicking.

"wait wait wait you dont expect me to keep them all this years do you" arthit asked horrifid. well he is lying he kept them all in prim condition.

"what did you do to them!" kong asked in a sharp voice.

"well i s-"

"you sold how can you!?" kong was on verge of crying well he liked his comics and stuff and moreover he was hurt that arthit didnt care.

"hey i didnt mom was cleaning the house" arthit said well another lie he didnt want to let go of the last things that connect him to kong.

"right" kong scoffed in sarcasm

"you didnt take them before going" arthit said softly

"well hello do you remember me? my confession anything?" kong was kinda shoutingh now and thankfull arthit had taken him to a desserted corridor. well arthit was kinda happy that kong was admitting that but

"kong" arthit started softly

"what" kong said rudely

"i am sorry" arthit said

"well your sorry wont bring back my commics which are probably in some dumpster or something"

"no not for that for discarding your feelings like that" arthit saidhis eyes teary

kong was taken aback but he cant be weak now.

"uh well you didnt think back then" lkong said with contempt well dont blame him he was a kid too and it did impact him too much.

"i know and i am sorry if it were upto me i would take back that" arthot said head hanging low. and kong cannot see his phi so sad and it has already been 7 years so its better to get over the disputes.

"its okay phi i forgive you" kong said

"really" arthit asked his eyes shining

"uh not really but lets be friends again" kong said giving a hopefull smile

"just friends" arthit asked more to himself. he didnt like the sound of it but kong heard.

"or do you perhaps would like to be more than that" kong asked with a sly smile. arthit grumbeled knowing the younger was just teasing him. so that was how they started being friends again.

(now the things are gooing to fast forward i am sorry)

it has been 4 months that the fresy contest was held. now pat and aim are dating. tim and eva were wlell in a situationship or as they call it complicated. rome and his weird senior were dating as well. sarawat and time well they moved in together hah too fast kong would say but it is what it is and every one fpund about knott and tew.

everyone were really interested to see their fav ship that is artkong ship to sail but it wasnt happerning. but everyone could see how arthit was soct for his nong. the random gifts and them always hanging out together. well honestly speaking kong didnt the=ink much about it he thought arthit was just being thoughtful and he is doing rthis out of guilt but other hand he was falling more and more for him but he didnt want to confess and make things go well shit again. on other hand arthit was not so subtly trying to court him which cpuld be seen by anyone just not kong and he is starting to get annoyed by it.

"ho [hi you didnt give what i want after winning the freshy" kong said one day

"well i told you" arthit said well he didnt tell kong about comics he is not ready to ytet and he could use them as his advantage right.

"ik ik lets go to the avengers movie realising tomorrow that would do" kong said his eyes shining

arthit was skeptical he would have done it normally why did kng wasted this wish on it

"well the thing is movie is at 8 and theatre is ****" kong said timidly

"8-" arthit asked

"am" kong said softly

well it was holiday tomorrow arthit wont wsake up that early and he knows all others are going on date or something so kong wished this well he is smart.

"fine" arthint grumbled but he was happy.

after the movie they got hair cut and aten in a restaurant.

"this felt like a date" arthit said

"huh"

"hmm"

"huh"

"mmhmm" kong was looking at aethit weird and arthit was all smiley

"where should we go for second date" arthit asked excited

"nahuh we aint dating you rejected me remeber" kong said giving a done look

"aw common kongy i thougjt we are over that"

"well i am not"

"please" arthit asked batting his lashes

"nope" kong said vut he was giddy and wanted to see how far arthit wou;d go" but what is this arthit's demenor changed he is looking smug what happened.

"well kong if you want your comics and plushies and magazines and the x biox_" holyshit kong cant den y that

"you had it all along" kong asked displeased with the hidden fact

"hmm so all you have to do is go on a date darling"

"no you said i can ask anything if i wing i asked for that"

"you did but then changed to this hidden little date"

"well you lied"

:you believed:" arthiyt fely like he won a war and kong just gru,bled but in the end he agreed and that's how it started they started going on frequent dates. and their status stuwly changed from friend to boyfriends to fiance to husbands. well somedays when kong feels like it he teases arthit for rejecting hima dn about namtarn  but he knows now arthit ;loves him more than anything and he loves arthit more than everything.

not every love is meant to find its happy ending and neither do every true love has a tragic ending. there are all kinds of love in world but never the same kind of love twice. kong's puppy love wasnt reciprocated by artit back then but when they met again maybe the past played a signicant role but they fall in love with the now bversion of each other. the older one the mature one the one that loves each other.

i know its rushed but i lost motivation to write anymore artkong fics. but as promised i finished the story giving a closure. sorry if i ruined it for you.

have a nice day.

21/10/2023