9. ONE CONDITION

Seeing arthit looking at them kong and aim stood up. aim tried but failed who was then helped by kong. kong then helped aim to sit back. 

"aim has sprained his leg" kong said respectfully

" uh" arthit just acknowledged.

fang then took the ointments out of the bag and was going to apply it herself but kong volunteered but just as he bent down to apply the ointment arthit snatched the ointment from his hand and started treating aim. aim and kong exchanged looks. just what the-

when arthit was done aim looked proud and smirked why? because he could see his frend gritting his teeth in jealousy and he didnt miss the same in arthit when kong was the one to do it. now he could only pray that this 2 werent as naive and dumb as him and pat.

"Oh non kong" fang called after kong when kong and aim were about to leave.

"minnie said to meet him tomorrow at 4 for the photoshoot" fang said with a smile.

"ho phi dont you think i am not suitable for it why..." kong was whining

"ho nong dont worry you are the one who is perfect for this. after all our head hazer chse you"fang said with a wink

okay this was weird for both arthit and konbg but kong had the guts to looks at arthit with one eyebrow raise to which arthit reddened.

"fang! stop spewing nonsense and i think he is not good looking at all" arthit said and took the oranges nearby and handed wo to kong and one to aim and ushered them out.

"Oi this is partiality i know i am not as handsome as you but why did you get 2 oranges and i got one"aim said sulking

"shut up" kong said and his face morphed to an indedcribable expression  which aim can safely deduct was jealousy for arthit helping him

"kong you know maybe you and p'arthit arent that different after all" aim said out of no where.

kong made a questioning face but aim just shrugged it off and went ahead of kong.

was it kong or earth rotation kong has yet to figure out but the next day came sooner than expected and kong found himself before the studio where there will be supposed photoshoot. he went inside to see the other faculties have their moons and stars too and were being mentored by the third years that means...

"kongpob!"yep its arthit. ugh.

"khap p'" kong said making his way to arthit. arthit then started telling kong all the procedures and stuffs he needed to know for the competition and the photo shoot duroing which kong tuned out for the most part.

"Oi you arent listening"arhthit complained when in reality kong was too engrossed watvching arthit and just looking at him it has been a quite a long time thta they were talking civilly.

"Ow sorry" kong said still in trance but arthit ofc ourse have to go on and mistake this as kong's ignorance.

"you think you know all huh. you know our faculty has won all the freshy games and stuff except this moon title for many years and that;'s a shame for the engineering faculy. you know what we dont need some one so uninterested. we will found someone else just get lost"arthit said angrily. okay what?

"p'i am sorry i didnt mean to be rude or anything. i was jsu-"kong started but stopped what was he to say that his love for arthit was catching up? no right?

"just what?"arthit asked

"just thinking why did you nominate me?" okay good thinking fast thinking good job kong kong mentally pattedxd himself.

"wh- what?"arthit stammered.

"hmm you heard me right you did nominate me" kong asked. whta he was tryig to do was... wait what exactly was he doing? anyways...

"why would i..."

"no point in lying p'konott already told me when you said i dont look good" kong said and arthit muttered something most probably cursed knott.

ït was beacause i know you wont win and be embarsassed" excuse me what?

"but didnt you say you wanted the faculty to win for so long so why would you-"kong satarted to reason and arthit already looked as if he was praying the ground to swallow him down but to arthit's delight kong was called up for the photob shoot.

yes arthit was one hell of a confused person and more so were confused those who in teracted with him. because what kong sees is one moment arthiot breaking kongs all defences and storming in and the next arthit is bulding walls around him. oh boi! wgat has he gotten himself intoi?

if you think that was worse wait... cause arthit was now looking at kong and was thinking exactly the same thing one may think he has an agenda or something but no he was a confused creature. and now looking at kong being all dazzling infront of camera and turning almost all heads arthiot knew he has do something and soon preferably.

but before he could say or something....

"You know what phi? i wi;l give this competiotion my all" arthit raised his brows as he nd kongpob were walking side by side after the photo shoot. aryhit could already here something else it.

"but i have one condition" aha there it is. 

"and why would i agree" arthit asked playing along but he knew he will most probably say yes because he wants him to win the competion for the competition and the competition means him getting more time to mentor him and more time , which means... uh something.

"because you you think i wont win but if you dont ageree  that means you know i can win" kong said smugly leaving a calculating arthit.

"how? why?"yeah arthit cant reach a logical expression and base for this whole situation.

"anyways the condition is we bait. if i win you will grant me a wish and if i lose well its your wish" kong said and aryhit didnt see any reaon to decline so he said yes but not before acting like he didnt want to do it.

Ho finally i wrote someyhing for this story.

this is moving really slow tho. lets see where its taking us.

Have a nice day guys.😊😊

9/1/2023