8. I CAN SEE THE END AS IT BEGINS

After meeting with knott kong was dejected for he has to really participate in the competition no way he was going to beg arthit to take it back he aint lose the lil bit of self respect he has.

kong then went to find sarawat and ate of his money and truth to be told it tasted good because you know food from your friend's money has a different swag in it. after that he had another class which he had to attend, kong had the hazing and he went alone to the hazing as aim and pat were no where to be found and tew was incessantly avoiding kong after knott had informed him about the later knowing about them. and kong would have found tew cute the way he blushes whenever he meets his gaze now if it wasnt for his heart beating for someone else.

as for wad, the poor boy after being thrown out of the hazing never attended it again well you know what cut the poor part he was the most stubborn boy in the world. so here was kong sitting alone in the middle of many students ironic isnt it? kong saw aim sitting at the back but the later was in his own musings. god knows what is going on between those two.

kong had decided to be the silent guy this hazing session and so he did.  if kong saw arthit trying to find him among the crowd he deemed it to be arthit looking out for the students and if saw knott's suggestive glances for he doesnt know what he ignored it and if he saw bright, tutah and prem calculating him with side glances at knott he chose to mind his own business.

and by the end the head hazer was angry like really really angry why? well kong will swear that the hazer is mentally unstable because he hates when someone raises objection to his authority and when no one or uhmm a certain junior does not then he gets angry. uh... like seriously?

so in the end they were running making a line in the opposite sides of the field in 3 minutes and somehow or due to height kong ended up with aim.

after a few minutes a girl fainted and they were being scolded for not being able to take care of themselves and of their own. arthit had shouted

"i told you if you cant take it then dont but you guys are... i dont even know what to call you" 

like hell one would take rest when they were being yelled at with that face and voice. arthit had then given them off for that day. but as soon as they were dismissed aim kneeled down apparantely he had got a cramp on his leg kong helped him up and started taking him to the infirmary which aim surprisingly didnt protest.

"so..." kong started when they were on their way to the infirmary

"i am sorry" aim blurted out

"huh?" kong was confused all this drama for a sorry common what was the point of ignoring and shit.

"i am sorry, look i know i have been an ass and..." aim started

"and you are sorry? yeah i get it but what happened aim?" kong asked sarcastically then turned soft

"it was all my fault if i wasnt a scaredy cat none of it would have happened. now all the parents are angry and i let down the friends code and the bro code" aim said with a guilty face. now they had reached the infirmary where fah said them to wait as pain reliever gel will be brought soon  y one of them.

kong sighed at aim's answer.

"its okay all relations have its highs and lows and i dont want to lose my friend over something so silly. i know you wont do something that will really hurt me" kong said and aim looked at kong with grateful eyes and nodded immediately.

"okay so i am sorry for telling your secret and for your break up with pat. i was jealous first for losing you then losing pat to you i was naive to not give name to the feeling i had for her was love and so on your anniversary i tricked you to play games all day and okay that was lame but we were kids" aim said timidly

"yeah i know... truth is i felt sorry too i couldnt give her my 100 percent so i was actually relieved when it ended and pat knows too but it just... it shouldnt have ended that way" kong said and aim nodded.

"so what actually happened between you and pat yesterday?" kong asked.

"oh uhmm actually..." aim was turning red now

"are you blushing" kong teased

"well see... dont tell anyone okay but uhmm i am... you know we... ummm" aim started and kong looked at aim expectantly

"i am courting her" aim said and it was like a break was pushed rushly

"what?" kong asked incredulously "are for real? all this time and just court? oh man. i can see the end as it begins..." kong said sighing

"Hey dont say that" aim pouted "we are taking it slow she needs to forgive me for sabotaging your relationship with her then make up for all this years where i have been ignoring her feeelings" aim said regretfully. well that was true pat had time and again expressed it but stopped after a year or two. "and i need to say sorry to other guys too" he sighed heavily

"and why were you ignoring?" Kong asked confused.

"well i was embarassed and uhmm i was trying to keep it a secret but i cant so here it is" aim grinned

"and why arent you talking to pat"

"we were being discreet" aim said with a serious face to which kong replied with a face that said 'discreet? my ass'

then aim saw a stack of food and asked fah if he could have it to which she replied yes and gave them telling that its hazer's and when they refused with fear she ranted about how much they eat and then told them that they were probably the ones that care for the freshmen more than anyone in the college which gave weird flutterings to kong.

aim and kong had refused to eat but then they ate it and waited for some more time.

"fang here are the ointments... i didnt know which one hot or cold so i brought both" arthit said with a soft voice which shocked both the feshmen. but he changed his voice as soon as he saw them.

"what are you doing here?" arthit asked.

Not much. A filler ig.

Have a nice day!😊🙂

12/11/22