1. GET OUT!

"Oho you are here finally!" Kong's father said. The parents requested to go to recieve them at the airport but they declined saying they are 18 year or some of them 19 or 20 year old matured persons and they can do it on their own.

The 6 of them were shifting to thailand and were all set to attent kaetstart university this month. Rome and em were mr and mrs pattachai's children whereas sarawat and pat were guntithanon's children. Wheras tim just tagged in because its their friends and also because their company is entering thailand market and he was half thai. Kong's parents, gunthithanon and pattachai also shifted for this reason too. They were trusted to start and establish their branch in thailand.

Rome was in communication and media faculty in his 2nd year, sarawat in law faculty in 3rd year, em, kong, and pat in engineeeing faculty first year whereas tim was in 3rd year business faculty. They all decided to live in the dorms so that they can be more independent.

Everyone settled themselves in kong's home as they had decided to go to dorms from their only as the classes start in 5 days.

Even tho the age difference they were quiet close because tim as a child was never allowed to mingle with other children but then rome came and his parents were close to joss's so they became friend so did em then they befriended sarawat and pat came and lastly kong. They never expected this but they became a family. The 6 of them a brotherly and sisterly feeling except 2 of them but they both were quiet stubborn to admit it and other 4 could only sigh in frustration. Not that others had fantabulous love story or something cause one was waiting for a guy who he met in america when he went for a concert of chalie puth, 2nd guy still crying over his awfully rejected love but did have another person but guess it didnt work, third one says he is too awesome to date just anyone and the fourth one says he didnt find the one even tho have a long dating history. Figure out who is who for yourselves.

After a day of rest the 6 of them went to college to confirm accomodation. They were assigned hostel and had no say in it. For pat she was assigned to a girls only dorm. Kong and em were on engineering 1st year building, tim has his own flat near college, sarawat and rome on the hostel near arts faculty. Even though there is distance they were happy cause each dorm was in walking distance from each other and tim's flat as their hideout. After confirming the rooms they went back home.

where the days went they had no idea. kong was thankful the rojnapats were not here and went to pattaya with that senior. and now they were standing at the gate of the college to tart their first day. 3 went right 2 went stright and one went left. the classes were relatively easy if you disregard the slight discomfort in taking in the thai language.

And now pat, em and kong were sitting in the sotus hall. ready for the hazing. the door opened in and five guys with scary aura walked in. Every first year there was feeling like a sacrificial lamb here after hearing awful stories.

kong's heart beat started rising seeing the senior at the middle he instantly knew that this guy is his first love the one that got away...(katy perry's song intensifies).... i meant whom he never forget and standing beside him was phi knott. kong was feeling like vomiting remembering that awful day. but several questions revolved in his head didnt he wanted to be a doctor? what happened? pat noticed the discomfort and placed a hand on his thighs to let him know she is there she looked at her and smiled while em smiled to assure him he is there too.

After the intoduction was over and the meaning of gear was explained arthit gave them their first task. and impossible one at that. when kong saw no one standing up and even pat the tomboy who is never afraid of anything didnt stood up kong decided he would do that himself.

"kongpob, 0062 permission to speak" and all hell break loose.

arthit and knott wrere staring at the beautiful, cute and handsome boy no one knows how he managed to pull all that in one look tho. they were remembering the boy from 7 years before. Where was he? How is he? And is it... no! Arthit aint ready for this disaster. and here he is with no ounce of discomfort or disdain looking ever so beautiful with a confident and fierce aura around him. And who is arthit kiddin? This is most certainly the one, the one he claimed as his nong when they were younger and the name? Yeah too much coincidence to be a coincidence. Eventho arthit didnt want yo meet him he had so much to say to him but