2. CROWDS

Arthit glared at the duo. the tall guy was trying to compose himself and kong was too busy whining to himself. Arthit walked towards them and the crowwd there was really interested as to what's going on i mean common guys the campus's rich handsome student, the fierce head hazer and the cold hot rebellious guy is a totally juicy gossip. everyone sushed themselves to hear what was going on.

"kh...khap phi" kong asked he doesnt know why but he was getting nervous.

"is this how you treat your senior?" arthit asked referring to when kong hit tim playfully just a moment ago.

"khun i allowed him to why do you have to butt in our business" tim asked not being able to control his anger, apparantely the group now knows about kong's childhood crush being the head hazer.

arthit fisted his hands to control his anger. the tall guy whoever he was allowed him? just how close they were? who cares he is the head hazer and he is gonna abuse his power if it means kong's attention him. is he being a totally confused, idiotic and whatnot he does not care.

"maybe you know him that close but this is the campus and i still am the head hazer and he is the one being hazed and what we teach them is to respect the seniors first which he clearly isnt doing" arthit said with a glare at kong.

"are you for real?" tim sighed kong on the other hand couldnt help but think if its a revenge for what he had said that day.

"what do you want me to do?" kong asked looking totally exhausted and arthit didnt like it he liked the fiesty junior freshmen, the sweet and hyperactive kid from way back he doesnt like this kong accepting his defeat so soon. did he really mean when he said that he was experimenting then? does he feel nothing for him now? and why was arthit so bummed about that fact. what are those weird tingles and flutterings whenever kong gave him a bit of attention? well he is not ready to accept the obvious.

"say sorry to him and you will not behave like this when you are in campus. you will follow seniority i dont care what you do at home" totally a lie but "but here you will follow rules cause the next day i dont want to hear someone come and complain that i didnt teach the freshmen right" arthit said and waited for kong to apologise to tim. which kong did making tim scoff at arthit and hugged kong much to arthit's annoyance.

"what are you doing" arthit asked fuming

"hugging isnt ban in seniority khun." tim said and side eyed arthit to measure his reaction something in him said 'yeah what you are thinking is right' and seeing the fuming face he knows now, maybe he can work with that?

arthit cant stand it anymorre. he dashed out namtan tagging alone leaving a bitter jay and kong behind. why cant kong forget him? forget his puppy love? maybe kong knew the answer he had accepted it but moving one doesnt seem to just grace kong's life. yes kong was in totally, irrevocably and perhaps irrationally in love with arthit he accepted that fact 7 years back and hoped he moved on but throughout this 7 years he just couldnt. he would try to say "i hate you p'aioon" every day but he never got to complete the sentence his heart didnt allowed him to and whatever walls he built broke down when he got the first glimpse of arthit. yeah the puppy love has turned to serious love without his knowing. somethings cant be explained and love is one of them but what was kong to do now knowing that? he cant propose him again he has got his dignity and his sassy mouth which just itches to contradict anything and everything arthit said no matter its truth or otherwise. maybe it was his way of seeking attention without him even knowing and now looking at the retreating back of arthit and namtan his heart broke into millions of pieces again.

"kong lets eat na" tim's voice brought him back to the reality. kong just nodded feeling numb and he didnt even notice the look arthit gave discreetly and the numbness arthit felt when he saw tim holding out a spoon for kong and kong taking it.