7. HE DOES IT SO WELL

Another day another hazing. kong looked at himself in the mirror looking handsome as ever in his white full sleeves shirt, a black tie and black pants, hairs gelled perfectly to the side but the only hitch was he doesnt want to grace his presence to the college campus. how was he to face arthit? yeah yeah he is being a little dramatic but still and his support systems need support now and that's another problem. thankfully tim and rome solved their problem but still all of them havent talk to each other.

kong finally entered the class he saw pat already sitting with may in the front bench near the window. she looked at kong when he entered but then looked away as soon. kong has no idea what he should be doing. he went to the desk where he normally sat, after a few minutes of hesitation he took his place. after a few moments aim came in. kong from the corner of his eyes saw aim looking at pat and she didnt look that way then aim looked at kong but went to the other side of th class and took the last seat near the door way. this made kong a little mad so he took out his phone and started to type something but then erased it. why should he be the one mending their friendshhip every damn time?

It was lunchtime already. he was called by minnie, a third year senior to the common room he was confused what does the 3rd year need from him.

"so nong kong we decided to make you the engineering moon" he said

"hah?" kong asked flabbergasted

"hmhm" minnie said smiling

"no ni no phi i dont want to"

"why" minnie frowned

"because... its too much work" kong said which was a lie he didnt want to be the engineering moon because arthit was the engineering moon of his year and this would mean arthit would be his mentor and he wants to minimise his interactions with arthit.    

"hoi nong are you backing out haaaa?" minnie exclaimed dramatically "i thought the fearless and daring nong is up for any challenge" minnie asked kong blinked 4 times quite overwhelmed then softly smiled.

"not gonna fall for that trap phi... good try" kong said

"common kong you are our only chance! we havent won the moon title for 5 years straight! the closest was ai'arthit who ended up as runner up because the boy was too stubborn to smile" minnie said making a pleading voice but kong laughed

"that doesnt sound like p'arthit he smiles all the time" kong said remembering his childhood memories

"ha? are we talking about arthit in another multiverse? Anyways when did you see him smile? I have seen him smile for like 2 or 3 times in this 3 years" minnie asked this made kong stop he remembers he hadnt nown arthit for 7 years maybe the later changed? he remembers how arthit had his patented dimpled smile all the time except for when the later hadnt had his daily dose of pink milk or when he got scolded by his parents or didnt do his homework or lost the match against kong or when namtan ignore him... okay not going down that memory lane.

"ha i just thought... anyways i am not up for it phi" kong tried to decline as politely as possible.

"take it up with the hazers afterall they put you up for that" minnie said

"hah? alaiwa?" kong asked confused again.

"hmm... then go go go... talk it with themm or come to the photoshoot on wednesday. its in the arts gallery 5 pm sharp! dont be late" minnie said pushing kong out of the door  handing him what looks like an information brouchure for the star and moon competition.

kong walked out looking at the brouchure but he was stuck up on "they put you up" which means hazers did and by hazers kong's mind was running to that one particular hazer. but why would he put kong? okay fine he was handsome but... from what he heard it wasnt hazer's duty to nominate it was mostly the self proclaimed fashioninstas of the 3rd year.

while walking to the arts faculty to... you know find sarawat so that he can buy hi,m lunch because unfortunately his allowances was all spent and his parents decided it to be the perfect time to cut his allowances.

"i was coming to find you" kong heard shy voice of knott. he saw knott standing near the corner of a building about to turn to the other side but for a moment kong lost all the inquistiveness which he normally would have had because for a moment he believed it was knott who put him up for the competition.

"p'knott" kong called knott who looked like he was thrown a bucket of freezing water and kong heard someone running away must be the person knott was going to meet?

"oh...oh nong kong? h..how... what are you doing this side of the building?" knott asked almost accusingly

"oh i am going to arts faculty to freeload on my friend but i was meaning to ask you... did you put me for the star and moon competition?" kong asked knott was still a bit out of it looking at the way he was previously going to go and kong obviously noticed that and he has a hunch what or who could it be.

"what? no i didnt" knott said almost relieved he wasnt caught.

"then who?" kong asked confused "p'tutah?" kong asked again

"nope try again" knott was grinning now oh how fun is this!

"p'bright? i dont believe it to be p'prem tho" kong said shivering remembering prem's wrath in one hazing session where he scolded wad ofcourse wad was as head strong and it was a scene to be seen... that us if you are a fan of violent encounters.

"nope and yup its not prem" knott said cheekily

"alaiwa? then who?" kong asked and knott chose this time to forget his calmness or rationality or stoic...ness? and tease the other.

"maybe someone whom you like more than just phi" knott said with a teasing smile. kong's eyes flew wide

"wh... why?" kong asked but he meant to ask 'what?' Ugh this mouth of mine is going to be the death of me one day.

"oh not even denying... good for you one fool is enough already" knott said cryptically

"phi i dont understand you but you need to help me get my name off" kong said pleadingly even going to the extent of taking his hand putting his hand in between a wai then putting his head on it

"pleaseplease please phi i am embarassed as hell already please dont make me" kong said

"hai chayan nong" knott said making kong stand straight

"first of all i cannot help with that and second believe me this for your own good" knott said and then mumbeled "both of you idiots" then knott hastily made his way out.

"ho phi" oh no what is this? knott didnt at all like the smug tone and smirk in kong's voice "you think you are so discreet ha? But i will give it to you guys... he does it so well, hiding it from us all but i am kong" kong said winking at knott

"wh... what are you talking about?" knott asked feeling his heart go loud and a bit scared

"i dont know you tell me... 'alright i booked le dazzle. meet me at the dorm gate at 7' " kong said 

"ha..." knott gasped "h...how"

kong gave a cheeky smile to knott

"sorry phi i am not nosy but i know how to read thai and when i saw the phone that was laying infront of me which btw was my friend's phone ting with a notification saved as heart emoji p'knott heart emoji my eyes read the text automatically... sorry" kong said the last part sheepishly.

"you wont tell anyone right?" knott asked scared

"i dont know help me get my name out of the competition"

"anything but that" knott said firmly and kong knew better than to argue with knott.

"fine fine i wont i was just teasing but i dont wanna face p'arthit" kog said pouting

"dont worry nong it will be fine actually maybe more than fine. See you at hazing! Dont be late." knott said cryptically again to which kong frowned but knott ruffled his hairs and went away.

unknown to the duo this was noticed by 3 other peoples who didnt hear them but saw the interaction and they interpreted it for what it is not.

Have a nice day!🙂🙂

08/11/2022