4. NOTHING

(Next update will be a fresh one!)

2 days back:-

"So are we going home today?" Pat asked looking around the room which had 5 guys with dejected look.

"Hmm" the 5 answers came

"Why are you all so sad today guys. Honestly its so exhausting to be the only girl among you guys sometimes you cant keep up with me and sometimes i cant" pat sighed and sat down now making the same expression as others.

"Who is going to talk first" pat said after few minutes of silence.

"Nothing happened" sarawat said but contradicting himself he continued

"I found the guy I was looking for" sarawat said that seemed to break the sad atmosphere as everyone started pestering him to get more information about his apparent love interest.

Sarawat sighed and started his story...

Sarawat had almost instantly became the popular boy of the arts faculty due to his exceptionally good looks and not to mention his guitar skills. And imagine his shock when he found out the guy he was looking for, the one who made his heart skip a beat was seating infront of him in introduction to thai law part 3 class.

"Hi!" The guy infront of him turned and gave him a toothy smile. Sarawat was too stumped to reply to him so he kept his cold face and ignored him. actually he wasnt ignoring him he was just scared to reply.

"I am tine! Tine teepakorn. You must be the transfer guy! How are you coping with the changes... there syllabus must be different" tine continued to talk.

"International law... my college partnered with this college we had a different study programme to cope up." Sarawat said and looked to the professor who just came in. His heart was thudding loudly. He was talking to his crush but what next?

"Cool. Do you want to hangout later? You dont seem to have any friend" tine asked chirply

"None of your business" sarawat said and looked front mentally beating himself. Now his crush is never going to talk to him. He is doomed but to his defense he didnt know how to talk to someone outside their group. His looks and talents brought him unwanted attention and he doesnt like that so his usual reply just flew out now.

2 days later...

Sarawat was walking with rome and his new friend and roommate mike when

"Sarawat!" Sarawat heard it clear but he panicked. Again.

"Its him?" Rome asked as he had made sarawat confess before as to what made him gloomy.

"Mm"

"Talk to him" rome said hyper excited

"No" then mike and rome started forcing him but he was stubborn. Sarawat was walking away when

"Saraleo!" A shout erupted and sarawat instinctly looked back.

"What did you call me?" Sarawat asked

"S...saraleo" tine stuttered apparantely sarawat being a cold and rude guy has reached everyone's ear

"What?"

"..."

"What do you want?" Tine kept looking at sarawat who had some other thoughts. Then what happened he doesnt remember clearly did he say something? No he thinks he...

The three of them were moving away and mike said "that was awesome bro! But you should start flirting subtly first" mike said

"What? What did i do" sarawat asked still in daze