6. HELL

Hell would be one word to describe the place kong was living in. After that epic failure of a get together

Friend, quarell, home, quarell, arthit's hug oh wait the hug part! I totally forget about that well not my fault it was kong wanting to forget that happened. Kong sighed for the nth time snd squeled embarassingly into the pillow.

"Oh god! Why did i do that!" Kong asked the air in whispher.

Well you see the thing is after the debacle of bbq aim went after pat to maybe confess her but what happened between them was a million dollar question because after not more than 15 minutes the both came back and both refused to look at each other's faces.

"Like hell! I never thought they could be worse! Well they keep breaking records" Gun said with a contemplative face.

"Uh guys did you notice something?" Sarawat asked

"What?" Kong, tim, rome asked at once.

"We outed ourselves! We revealed some of our biggest secrets" sarawat said with a thinking face which maybe was his resting face no one knows.

"Yeah...sorry p'wat" kong said with a puppy face at wat. But wat just sighed

"Its fine i understand... maybe" sarawat said ruffling kong's hairs. Then rome looked at tim with an expecting face.

"What?" Tim barked and rome just made a duh face.

"What!?" Tim asked again confused.

"Really?" Gun asked.

Then tim looked at kong and wat who were giving their normal whatever face then he remembered.

"Oh...ohhhh... no i am not sorry you really did bully that senior" tim said and started walking away.

"Hey comeback!" Gun said and ran after him then jumped high enough to grab tim's neck which mind you was very difficult for him but he managed to bring tim to his level holding him between his elbows then started demanding an apology.

Kong and sarawat just shook their head and went away.

The rest of day was suffocating. Aim and pat were not ready to look at each other and everyone was giving aim cold shoulder which he didnt care btw and then rome did apologise to pat but she dismissed it rather rudely.

"Something big happened between them" rome commented and the other 3 could only nod. When it was 5 in evening they all returned to their home initially they would have gone to college tomorrow directly for class but this happened.

Kong's mom and dad were very disappointed with kong and wont talk to him even after he had apologised for a million and one times already they even cut his allowance to half. Poor kong was so worried how was he going to survive with that little money well then a little devil voice whisphered in his mind 'what are friends for hehe!'. After 2 hours he felt suffocated so he decided to go to his hostel already.

Kong was walking to his dorm he was walking a bit aimlessly but he had a destination to reach which was his dorm room. Weird isnt it? Anyways he was suddenly grabbed and pulled into a tight hug. He got confused there for a moment but then he felt the familiarity but why? Why was the familiar person hugging him.

"P...P'arthit?" Kong asked but wasnt replied at once he was still in the hug. But why was he being hugged? Was he being comforted or was he the one comforting? But thinking about all this he didnt make a move to separate himself. He was craving for arthit for so long no not like lover or anything... just his phi whom he knew from birth who was his bestest friend, his saviour, his partner in crime, his solace and his peace.

"P'arthit?"kong asked this time a little more strongly which seemed to have broken arthit's stupor he pulled back.

"Are you okay?" Kong asked carefully.

"Y...yes what happened?" Arthit asked

"Umm... you tell me you hugged me" kong asked a little concerned as arthit looked a bit out of it.

"O...oh that umm you looked like you needed it you know your parents were a bit harsh but you shouldnt smoke its bad for your health. Why did you do it anyway? Was it peer pressure? Adventure..." arthit was now rambling looking at anywhere but kong.

"Are you okay? Is it your breakup?" Kong's heart fluttered a little but then he rembered something and he asked this a little softly.

" what? No! Why would you think that? Why would i come to you for comfort anyways? Geez arent you a overthinker? Whatever i am going" arthut said flustered his mind running a million kilometers. He would have slapped himself but the real question was why did he really hug kong. Maybe he needed some stability? And maybe kong knew that so he hugged arthit which wasnt returned but not rejected too then suddenly arthit broke free

"Dont do that" arthit said but kong couldnt put a finger to what tone arthit spoke was it anger? Loneliness? Longing? Desperation? But before anything artith had ran away

"Eh?" Kong confused but arthit was gone now.

So yeah he was embarassed as hell. Why was arthit so complicated and pat would have said "and they say girls are the ones that are complicated?" But kong wasnt in the mood to say anyone anything.

Kong slowly turned to look at his ceiling thinking what will happen next because the next day was another hazing session. Ugh! Kong shouthed in embarassment again why the hell i hugged him again kong asked himself again and buried his face in pillow as if it will hide him from everyone forever and tried not to think what happened or what will happen.

Heyo! How are you guys doing?

A short update but i think this book will have short updates from now on.

I

was watching YT shorts and this girl was making world's largest pink drink and it immediately reminded me of p'arthit (even tho its not nom yen and i know nom yen is not strawberry but made of sala syrup). If p'arthit would have seen this he would have been like "give me that right now or go run 100 laps"😂😂

Have a nice day!🙂🙂

07/11/2022