5. DOWN

Continue from the previous chapter:-

The six of them took their place in tim's suv. After an argument who is seating where pat got the wheels, rome the copilot, kong, tim and sarawat in the middle and a very annoyed aim at the back.

Somehow the atmosphere turned fun with road music and just talking, with aim clinging on to the seat infront nearly choking kong. They went to their homes first. tim was living at kong's.

"Hi dad!" Kong called when he entered the house

"Hi! Oh how are you? Timmy my boy how are you?" Kong's dad went and hugged both of them

"Da...dad lemme go you're choking me" kong panted

"Tsk tsk kids these days" kong's dad shook his head

"Mom!" Kong shouted and a beautiful lady in her early 50s came out and hugged kong tightly.

"Oh my baby... you seem so thin! lets go and eat something" kong rolled his eyes. Then his mother hugged tim who kissed her cheeks and cheekily complemented her making her flustered they could hear kong's dad grunting.

After there pleasantries were over kong and tim went to their rooms kong to his childhood room and tim to the guest room. They all freshened out and ate it was already night.

The next morning they were setting a table in the garden the 6 of the friends their parents were all here. They were all enjoying teasing around helping with the barbeque, cutting salads, pouring drinks but...

"Ah the rojnapats are here" kong's dad said excitedly and went to the gate to welcome them. Kong turned to find it was mr and mrs rojnsapat, arthit and... namtarn.

Kong's parent introduced each of them to both of the parties at the end it was kong.

"Swadee khun rojnapat" kong respectfully bowed at the couple but this didnt sit well with the elders

"Meh... you only went for 7 years and we are not your mom and dad now? You always called us that" mrs rojnapat sulked kong smiled embarassingly

"Uh..." kong was blushing

"Call us what you used to call us before. You are also our son" mr rojnapat said and kong nodded.

After they caught up kong's mother noticed the girl standing quietly.

"Oh isnt it namtarn oh my... you have grown to be a beautiful young lady" kong's mother said

"Yeah... isnt she! Arthit and namtarn are a couple for 7 years now. Can you believe it!" Mrs rojnapat said rather sarcastically but kong's parents mood soured enough to not notice the sarcasm they knew their son was not faring good but masked it with a smile.

They started eating and somehow the topic twisted and turned and was back again at young love.

"I know right! We are already planning these guys marriage" mrs rojnapat said with her lips pursued together it was almost like she was going with the flow even when the destination was opposite of the flow or she was trying to measure up arthit. The truth was rojnapats never liked her something was always off about her call ot an intution. They knew thwir son wasnt really happy with her. They have known abouth them breaking up for the nth time and coming back for the n+1 th time. It really frustrated them and they had advised arthut but the guy was adamant. They could now only pray to god that his mind comes to right place.

Kong was trying hard to not turn the table and let his dark side take the domain. The youngsters who knew about kong's story took a swig of the orange soda pretending it to be wine or something.