𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, eating an apple as she patiently waited for her brother to get dressed for school

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, eating an apple as she patiently waited for her brother to get dressed for school. she remembered that her phone was still in her room, so she went to go get. as she walked past her brother's room, she noticed that he was shirtless, looking around his room frantically.

"i literally can't find anything in this new apartment!" the boy complained, making rue roll her eyes.

"that's because you haven't unpacked yet, dummy." rue announced as she walked towards her room. she laughed when she heard ricky let out a groan. she entered her room and grabbed her phone from her dresser. she then walked back to ricky's room, seeing that he was on the phone nini. "nini!"

"rue!" the salazar-roberts girl exclaimed, a little giggle escaping her lips when she noticed that ricky was still looking around for something to put on.

"i can't believe you've been here for the whole weekend, and we haven't seen each other." rue pointed out, putting a little pout on her face.

"i know. the next time i come back, i'm gonna see everyone." nini promised, making rue smile.

𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋, hsmtmtsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें