Chapter 4: Then cultivate the culture

The key card tapped on the card reader, and a ticking sound was immediately heard.

Shao Chengyun put his hand on the doorknob, and before he could press it down, Xin Rong stood aside and did not move.

"Mr. Shao, just say it here."

Xin Rong's voice was not as clear as before, with a hint of dullness, presumably tired of work.

The top-floor dining area is the highest-spec of any restaurant on a cruise ship. The formal dinner is no longer than the buffet, it takes longer, the guests are not easy to cope with, the meal time includes some performance items, and the waiter is not relaxed.

At this time, it was late at night, the sound of the waves outside the cruise ship could not be heard at all, and Xin Rong's half-hoarse voice crossed the corridor and scratched Shao Chengyun's eardrums. Somehow, Shao Chengyun's heart moved slightly.

Xin Rong was not short, and he was also 177 or 178 tall, but Shao Chengyun was more than half a head taller than him, and his physique was more robust, and his expression looked condescending and revealing a frightening coldness.

"Say what?" He asked Xin Rong back, his eyes were very dark, and people could not understand it.

Xin Rong was silent for a few seconds before he said, "Mr. Shao called me to come, or is it for the incident at noon today?" Shao Chengyun had just returned

from fitness, and a layer of sweat on his skin was not very comfortable, and he was not in the mood to chat with Xin Rong at this time.

He tapped the door again with the room card, and it was another tick, this time he directly pressed the doorknob down, and said in a calm voice, "I just finished, took a shower and said, come in and clean up for me." <

Xin Rong was stunned, Shao Chengyun had already pushed open the door and stepped in.

In fact, on the way over, Xin Rong had imagined some possibilities, and he also thought of the worst kind.

But Shao Chengyun was not a lewd person in temperament first, he carried the fitness bag to the steps in front of Xin Rong, although his expression was cold, his eyes were very stable, and he did not reveal any messy thoughts.

Xin Rong did not have a bad impression of him, but felt that the identity between the two was very different, and he did not want to cause more trouble, but only wanted to be as far away as possible.

Shao Chengyun held the door with his backhand and looked back at him, and the meaning was obvious: he had little patience with Xin Rong.

After all, Xin Rong was under the roof, and this job was very important to him, and he could only follow him into the suite.

Shao Chengyun threw the fitness bag on the low cabinet by the door, pointed to a pile of unopened shirts on the side, and said, "Put these shirts out and put them in the closet." Take all the decorations here and leave me an office area. 

This five-day and four-night cruise was not in Shao Chengyun's plan, so he didn't bring anything else except a laptop with him. Fortunately, there are also shops on the cruise ship, and in the afternoon, employees sent him several sets of brand new shirts and trousers, which have not yet been unsealed.

After Shao Chengyun finished speaking, he went into the inner room by himself, changed his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Ten minutes later, he came out again and found that the outside room was all packed, and Xin Rong was hanging the last ironed shirt into the closet. <

Shao Chengyun was wearing a bathrobe, and Xin Rong heard the footsteps and looked back, and he was stunned. Shao Chengyun looked around the room, seemed to be satisfied with the cleanliness of Xin Rong's work, and said to him, "It just so happens that I don't have an assistant on the ship these days, so you don't have to go back to the restaurant to do things." The implication was to keep Xin Rong by his side.