Chapter 32: But tomorrow will be better than today

Shao Chengyun arranged more than just a job for Xin Rong. When the two returned home from the cocktail party that night, he handed Xin Rong a laptop, and when he turned it on, the screen was displaying the login page of an online course at a well-known University in the United Kingdom.

Xin Rong still didn't understand it, Shao Chengyun took a note, wrote down the account and password for him, and then posted it in the corner of the computer, saying, "This is a correspondence course in hotel management at Exeter University, and you are already one of their students." Classes start after Christmas, and now there is still more than a month to go, you can prepare professional books and do some preparation.

Xin Rong was even more surprised at this time, Exeter University is a well-ranked school in the United Kingdom, hotel management is also its popular major, when he was still in school, there were brothers who applied for graduate students at the school. This correspondence course is to be certified when it is graduated, of course, it will also assess the qualifications of students, how did Shao Chengyun apply for him silently?

He was stunned and did not speak, but Shao Chengyun seemed to know what he was thinking, operated the mouse and withdrew from the web page, and then opened a new document on the desktop, which contained a very professionally written application letter. The content of just two pages, precise wording, and standardized format, polished Xin Rong's learning background over the years beautifully.

Xin Rong quickly browsed it, and the more he looked down, the more he felt that his heart was beating a little faster, and he always felt that there was someone's handwriting hidden in an application that was so fluent and decent. In the end, he did not hold back the speculation in his heart and asked Shao Chengyun, "This is you... Did you write it for me? This time Xin Rong guessed correctly. It was really written by Shao Chengyun himself.

Originally, Boss Shao, who could not take the turn of the day, wrote this matter, and it was entrusted to one of his confidential secretaries to handle it. SSpeaking of the secretary, who is also an economics graduate who has been studying abroad for several years, it is said that writing this kind of regular application letter is not a problem. However, when he took a template application letter to look at Shao Chengyun, Shao Chengyun felt very dissatisfied. What is this written about? No highlights at all.

——Simply let the secretary rest and write it himself.

Xin Rong's resume background Shao Chengyun was already familiar with it, and he had seen it many times in private. Originally, a correspondence course was not so demanding for students, and Shao Chengyun intended to surprise Xin Rong and never told him about it.

According to the process of the college, there is also a multi-person interview session, mainly to see the English level of the applicant students. Shao Chengyun knew that Xin Rong's English was no problem, so he found an overseas intermediary agency that had business cooperation with the university, skipped the interview link, and directly paid the tuition after the application letter was passed, so he had Xin Rong's quota.

"This is a one-year course, and the main subjects are taught by the professors of our college, which is worth listening to." The two sub-subjects are slightly worse, mainly due to the fact that the academic system is not long. Shao Chengyun said, pulled a chair and sat down next to Xin Rong, and then clicked on a list of books needed for the course to show him, "I won't help you with these small things, you learn how to get it yourself."

Xin Rong stared at the screen very seriously, whispering the titles of the books, and the corners of his mouth were slowly hooked.

Shao Chengyun added, "Because of the time difference, correspondence courses are basically held in the afternoon of Beijing time. After that, you will go to Haoli to work for half a day in the morning, and stay at home in the afternoon..."