Chapter 37: Come out on your own, don't wait for me to go in and pick you up

The sound of the sphere hitting the ground came from the cold wind after a large truck had passed by.

Very familiar. Familiarity seems to be back in high school.

Xin Rong stood up from the stone bench in a bit of a trance, he didn't know if he was blown silly by the wind, why he remembered the stadium of the Railway Bureau's children's school.

The phone began to vibrate again, xin Rong grabbed her hair a little annoyedly, and pulled the phone out of her pants pocket with her other hand.

This time it was the driver Chen Ge who called, Xin Rong hesitated, or did not answer.

He didn't want to go back to face Shao Chengyun for the time being. This is not anger.

Chu Yu is Chu Yu, shao Chengyun is Shao Chengyun, this Xin Rong understands. But between them, there seems to be a vague connection.

Xin Rong had just walked a few streets, and the whole person was more sober, and he could recall what happened in Haoli in the morning relatively calmly. He thought about that connection, probably because chu yu and Shao Chengyun both had a condescending temperament, and the form of Chu Yu's expression was more rough and direct, while Shao Chengyun was not easy to detect.

This innate sense of superiority is the barrier between Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong.

It is Xin Rong who will not compromise, and Shao Chengyun may never stand at the crux of the world from Xin Rong's point of view.

When the incoming call ended automatically, Xin Rong heard a faint sound of playing ball again. HHe opened the map on his mobile phone, entered the address of the school, and was surprised to find that he had unconsciously walked to the vicinity of the railway bureau.

Since tonight was from the neighborhood where the old Song and his wife lived, the direction was different from the past, and this block had not been visited, so Xin Rong did not realize that the stadium of the children's school was on the next street.

When Xin Rong was in his sophomore year of high school, his mother was sick and hospitalized and went around in debt, and occasionally he went to study late and would ride there to play wild ball.

At that time, Xin Rong could not see the way forward, the family was financially strapped, and the school canteen had to be cut and searched to save one or two dollars, and every day was very tired and fucked.

Playing the ball can be released, which is one of the few ways he decompressed at that time.

Xin Rong turned off the phone, he wanted to play the game happily, don't let Shao Chengyun find himself. Then he picked up his phone and continued to walk forward, turning right after a cross, and the sound of the ball and the human voice became louder and louder.

The stadium was still so old and still so noisy. Probably because of the winter vacation, there are more young people playing than Xin Rong imagined, and the figures in the stadium who are dressed in single clothes are in stark contrast to the thick coats of passers-by around them.

Xin Rong felt that the blood in his body was suddenly hot, and he missed this feeling too much.

He entered through the half-open iron gate and scanned several halves in the court. The last time I came here was half a year ago, on the day of Xin Rong's 21st birthday, just when he was on his turn, Meng Donglin and a group of friends celebrated his birthday. First in the nearby restaurant to get a large box to eat Hunan vegetables, after eating and drinking, the friends asked Xin Rong where to go to continue the stall. <

Xin Rong didn't like to sing K, nor did he like to clubbing, so he proposed not to play ball.

Several friends laughed a little wordlessly, saying that this is too pure love, and now who is still worried about playing on their birthday?