Chapter 50: No, Mr. Shao, I have an appointment

When he saw Shao Chengyun on a cruise ship a year ago, Xin Rong must not have imagined that one day's farewell to him would be such a scene.

Shao Chengyun said, "Go ahead," and turned around to go downstairs first.

Several people in the living room saw him come back as if nothing had happened. The subtle silence and tense confrontation just now have been revealed, and they are still friends who are free to talk and laugh.

Shao Chengyun pulled open a chair and sat down, Xiao Wei came over to give them ice cubes for bartending, and Shao Chengyun seemed to casually instruct, "Don't be busy first, help Xin Rong pack up his things." At the corner of the stairs, he was still so reluctant to let go, and at this time he had already become the personable Shao Family Second Youngster again.

Xin Rong carried a backpack on his shoulder when he went downstairs again, and Xiao Wei rushed to carry a duffel bag for him. The people in the living room were talking about the interesting things at The Engagement Party of Each, and Violet Was so ridiculed that she kept covering her face and looking at the atmosphere.

Xin Rong was filled with gratitude in his heart, and there was no need to say it at this moment.

Bai Hui and Luo Weiqi just offended their friends and came forward to help him, and now Xin Rong wants to return to their original life, and they still have their circle. Thank you for not being inferior to each other.

Xin Rong went to the study on the first floor and picked up the sugar candy that slept confusedly. Aunt Hui followed them and asked a little worriedly, "Why do you go at this time?" Can't you wait for tomorrow? As he spoke, he put a small jacket on Sugar Sugar's back.

Xin Rong held the child, and when he went out, he saw that the driver was already waiting outside. He hesitated, but got into the car.

At this time, there is no need to be able to drive into this villa area, and he can't walk out all the time with sugar candy. SSit down, Xin Rongxin said, and this is the last time.

The driver asked him where he was going, and Xin Rong searched for a hotel on his mobile phone, not far from his old house, just a street away. The old house could not be lived in tonight, and it had not been confiscated beforehand, Xin Rong said, "Just go here." The driver entered

the address into the navigation, and as soon as the car started, Sugar Sugar woke up, sat up from the car seat in a confused way, blinked and asked Xin Rong, "Brother, where are we going?"

Xin Rong looked at her, one hand on the back of the seat, slender fingers lightly scratched on the top of the child's head, and whispered to her, "Shall we go home?" That villa was

not Xin Rong's home, and this time he and Shao Chengyun finally broke off completely.

Before getting off the bus, Xin Rong pulled out the pass card of the villa area from his wallet and placed it in the storage compartment of the car door. He will not come back here in the future, and there is no need to keep the documents for passage.

When he arrived at the hotel, he went to the front desk and opened a double room.

Sugar Sugar has just been in the car has been lost, Xin Rong held the child in one hand, carrying a bag on his shoulder, carrying a duffel bag in the other hand, the room card was sandwiched between his fingers, in short, the whole body was full of things, relying on his elbow to press the key to enter the elevator.

Maybe it's because I haven't lived this way for so long that I can only live on my own. After Xin Rong put the sugar candy on the bed, he held the mattress with his hand and was a little panting.