Chapter 47: Someone slept with me, are you so satisfied?

Xin Rong burned a little confused, and did not even react immediately to the threat in Shao Chengyun's words.

He smiled slightly dazedly and said, "... What the? What are you doing with a child?

Shao Chengyun did not speak. The smile at the corner of Xin Rong's lips turned away again, he already understood.

After a half-minute silence, Xin Rong spoke again, speaking slowly and hard, "You agreed that Sugar Sugar had already thought about it when he moved into the house, didn't you?" You can use this to blackmail me..."

Shao Chengyun stood against the wall, looking at him, still without saying a word.

In this way, only a bad debt remains. There is no way to explain, and it is not clear.

Xin Rong shook his head, as if trying to reason with Shao Chengyun, "That's a child who is not related to you, you like a child and you can have a legitimate child with whom, why do you have to do this."

Shao Chengyun did not answer his words, crossed him to the door, opened the door, and said to Aunt Hui, who had been waiting outside, "Take some fever reducer."

Aunt Hui asked nervously, "Who has a fever?" Shao Chengyun's voice was cold, "Xin Rong." After saying this, he returned to the house and said to Xin Rong, "Go to bed and lie down, waiting for the medicine."

He reached out to help Xin Rong, but was blocked by Xin Rong's raised arm. So Shao Chengyun took his hand away and did not force it anymore.

Until Aunt Hui came upstairs with antipyretic medicine, for a few minutes, neither of them spoke.

Aunt Hui knocked on the door, and Shao Chengyun walked over to take the medicine bottle and the water cup, and then returned to Xin Rong and said, "Take one ibuprofen." <

Xin Rong took the capsule and stuffed it into his mouth, then drank water and swallowed it. After drinking the water, Xin Rong did not return the cup to Shao Chengyun, but took a few steps to put it on the chest of drawers beside him.

He walked unsteadily, his T-shirt slanted because the neckline had been torn, hanging over his shoulders, revealing bruises on the back of his neck.

Shao Chengyun looked at him with deep eyes. The chest of drawers was close to the door, but Xin Rong did not go out.

He took off his T-shirt and threw it on the ground, bent down and opened one of the drawers of the Chest of Drawers, and took a clean T-shirt out and put it on himself.

After getting dressed, he turned back and faced Shao Chengyun, his voice was still dumb, and his eyes were still red, saying, "I don't understand, why do you have to leave me behind?" After a pause, with a bit of self-deprecating look in his eyes, he said, "Can't you see it, I really... I really like you..."

Xin Rong probably didn't want to confess at such a time, he was too embarrassed himself, and his tone of voice was unstable, as if he was about to cry. The momentum of beating and cursing just now has all dissipated, and now it is basically on the verge of collapse.

Using sugar candy as a chip is enough to do it. No matter when Shao Chengyun moved this thought, the happy and harmonious family life of the previous few months all turned into a conspiracy with ulterior motives. Xin Rong knew that there was no need to fight anymore, and he couldn't help but think about it again and again, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he had really fed the dog.

He put one arm around the half-human-high chest of drawers, propped himself up, stopped looking at Shao Chengyun, hung his head, and said sentence by sentence, "What do you really want me to do, what do you want me to do?" <