Chapter 51: Give me another chance

In this short sentence, Xin Rong said quite peacefully, the eyes of the people were also very stable, the volume was not large, and no emotions could be heard. Even if he said that his appointment was just an excuse, this attitude would not make people ask anything more.

Shao Chengyun was stunned at first, but after all, he was much older, and Xin Rong treated him coldly for a sentence or two, which was not so unexpected.

He held Xin Rong's wrist before he released it, and immediately changed the topic to ease the atmosphere, "Listen to Mr. Zhou, you are now a regular employee of Haoli. A man of his identity, the tone of the question sentence is flat, the tail note sinks, and it has a unique charm when it sounds.

Xin Rong did not seem to be in a hurry to draw a line with him, and replied without humility, "When there is a job opportunity, you always have to do it first." Xin Rong's academic qualifications are not so strong after all, it is not easy to meet a job with a salary like Haoli, and he is not qualified to pick and choose for the time being.

Shao Chengyun asked again, "What about sugar candy?" It's convenient for you to bring her with you. Xin Rong said, "It's okay, I can handle it."

Talking about this layer, Shao Chengyun vaguely felt that something was wrong, but for a moment he couldn't say where the deviation had occurred.

He smiled, as if he didn't quite believe what Xin Rong said he could handle, and Shunshi lifted the boy's wrist, revealing a cheap mechanical watch under his sleeve, and said, "This point, I'm about to pick her up."

Without Shao Chengyun's care, Xin Rong's work would certainly not be easy. Even if you leave work on time at six o'clock, it is too late to pick up your children, not to mention that you may need to work overtime at any time in an emergency.

Xin Rong still had to answer, "I asked someone to pick her up from school in the afternoon, and if I haven't left work after Sugar Sugar arrives home, my aunt in the same hospital will take care of her for dinner." What Xin Rong said was the truth. He took the sugar candy back to the compound of the heavy truck factory, where he and Meng Donglin and a group of friends grew up, and Meng's mother still lives there.

On the first day that Xin Rong moved back, he did not tell anyone and did not want to alarm his friends. As a result, as soon as he entered the courtyard door, he was bumped into by an acquaintance, and an hour later, Yu Cong and two other friends knocked on the door of his house. Meng Donglin couldn't come that day, so he directly asked his apprentice Yu Cong and other friends to come and help Xin Rong move his home.

This kind of family home that knows the roots is inhabited by old neighbors who have known each other for many years, and it is normal to help each other. Xin Rong has not been able to successfully pay sugar candy's food fee to Meng's mother.

Xin Rong patiently answered every question from Shao Chengyun and put his recent situation frankly, but Shao Chengyun did not know how to talk to him.

Xin Rong turned the watch in his hand, so as to pull his hand away, and did not let Shao Chengyun hold it again.

Shao Chengyun chased out this trip, originally intended to save it. He himself hadn't figured out what the specific salvage was, but Xin Rong's reaction was really too calm.

He spoke for a long time, not hiding much or overstepping, as if he were in a state of complete abandonment.

——It's only been half a month since they were separated, and this child has already walked out? <

Shao Chengyun couldn't help but feel a little stunned. Finally he said, "Xin Rong, if you have any difficulties, come to me." Don't take it upon yourself.