Chapter 65: Married to Xin Rong, but did not take good care of anyone

This way of breaking up hurts a thousand people and hurts eight hundred, and Xin Rong himself suffers.

He scoured the streets for a while, and when he returned to school, he looked as if his face was as usual, and he went to the group activities as usual that night.

Even Louis did not notice the great change in his feelings that he had experienced in the past half a day, and once joked with him, "Mr. Shao is not waiting for you in the library tonight?"

Xin Rong smiled, looked down at the information, and did not answer the call.

- Probably not coming in the future.

As soon as he thought of this, his heart spread out with an unbearable pain.

The next afternoon, Xin Rong received an email from Shao Chengyun's assistant, which was very brief but politely worded. He Xun obviously did not know that his boss and Xin Rong had broken up, and only said that Shao Chengyun's plane to China tonight was all dependent on Xin Rong to help in the middle, and he was very grateful to him.

Xin Rong read the email, sat down on the computer screen for a while, and when he got up again, he somehow didn't go anywhere, and he tripped on the leg of the metal chair when he lifted his feet.

This time the impact was not light, Xin Rong hissed, jumped twice in the dormitory with one foot, and later walked out of the room with some toes on his feet.

In terms of Xin Rong's age, he can be considered to be able to carry things.

A relationship that has been entangled for so long, he has thrown his body and mind into it, and he has almost reached the heat of compounding, but he has been cut off by himself.

Shao Chengyun became like that, leaving it to Xin Rong in the heavy rain to decide, and under the high fever, he begged Xin Rong not to break up, and every word he said was full of attachment to Xin Rong.

A person who was so high up in the beginning almost did not kneel for Xin Rong. <

Xin Rong still fiercely wanted the other party to give another year. Can't connect, there is no commitment, each can have a new love, which is more cruel than a direct breakup.

Xin Rong did not regret the decision he had made. He really can't reunite with the other person with an unbreakable knot.

Shao Chengyun's strength has a long history, the last time they separated so ugly, do not try to this extent, even if you turn back, it may just be a repeat of the old thing.

But this time was different after all, when Shao Chengyun was at his weakest, Xin Rong stabbed him. So that after coming out of the hotel, as long as Xin Rong remembered the words shao Chengyun had said during his illness, he had a dull pain of breathing difficulties, a kind of pain with bones and blood and tendons.

He was no better than Shao Chengyun.

After Shao Chengyun returned to China for another day, he did not know whether Xin Rong had been infected with a cold when kissing him, and he also began to cough and headache.

That night, Xin Rong had a high fever, and when he burned unconscious in the middle of the night, he turned over to find water and fell out of bed.

This fall shattered the self-esteem and stubbornness of any strong beating, and Xin Rong lay on the ground for a long time and could not get up. Finally curled up in a ball, raised his hand and groped to grab the quilt off the bed and cover his head.

Not wanting her classmates and roommates to hear the noise, Xin Rong hid in the quilt and made a small whimper.

It's not crying, it's not a collapse, I can't say what the reaction is, it's just that the pain is unbearable, and I feel like I've been torn into countless pieces.