Chapter 35: She will definitely take action against Xin Rong

In Xin Rong's concept of time, a year is too short to be enough, and every page of the calendar means that he has one less day of time by Shao Chengyun's side. He is a man who is slowly moving towards a breakup, and even his efforts carry a sense of stubbornness.

In Shao Chengyun's concept of time, a year is still long and can be handled calmly. Anyway, Xin Rong likes him, maybe more than he likes, and Shao Chengyun is the leader of this relationship. He could spare some energy to think about it between work, while working out, or ten minutes before he put his arms around Xin Rong and went to sleep. His thinking also has a condescending connotation.

Before Xin Rong was about to start the correspondence course, Shao Chengyun took him back to the Shao family mansion.

It was Christmas Eve, and the Shao family had a lot of relatives and friends, which was very lively. Mrs. Lin Ying, the head of the house, is also a new person, and this kind of Western festival she wants to pass, and it will be very solemn. The living room on the first floor is also decorated with a Christmas tree more than three meters high, and there are various gifts under the tree, which looks like a Very Christmas atmosphere.

Xin Rong didn't know if it was a marriage agreement that was not a secret among the relatives and friends of the Shao family, in short, he followed Shao Chengyun with a more nervous mood, but everyone looked at him normally.

Curiosity and inquiry are a little, but not to the point of offense. There are not many people who take the initiative to greet Xin Rong, but as long as someone greets Shao Chengyun and greets him, he will always bring Xin Rong politely.

Comparatively speaking, Lin Ying was much more enthusiastic about Xin Rong, perhaps because Xin Rong was shouldering the mission of surviving for Shao Chengyun. In the mother of Lin Ying, the meaning is naturally different. <

Lin Ying had talked to Aunt Hui many times before, and Aunt Hui had even secretly taken a small video of Xin Rong and sent it to her.

It's just that Aunt Hui is almost fifty years old after all, shooting videos does not pay attention to angles or compositions, and the camera is also shaking, so Lin Ying's first glance at Xin Rong himself feels very amazing.

She thought that Xin Rong should be a boy with a delicate appearance and a more cautious temperament, but it was not.

Xin Rong and Shao Chengyun entered the Shao family together, and when they entered the door, Shao Chengyun still had a very cold face, which was his usual expression. Compared with his elder brother Shao Zhonglin, he was the one who was less accessible. Although Xin Rong's expression was slightly nervous, the faint smile on his face made people feel good about him, and it seemed that his presence also buffered some of Shao Chengyun's sense of indifference.

Xin Rong has an outstanding appearance, and has a youthful but not frivolous temperament. Lin Ying knew countless people, and his heart was a little shaken at the moment he saw him, and he remembered a word, "fate is destined."

I can't say why, it may be the intuition of the mother.

Over the years, Shao Chengyun has spent a long time in the overseas branch, Lin Ying can't call him back, and he knows that he has a lot of energy in his heart and wants to prove a lot of things. Therefore, whenever Shao Chengyun came back to visit his parents during the New Year's Festival, Lin Ying was a little helpless in his heart, not knowing where that cute and well-behaved little son had gone back then, and why he had become an adult who was no longer close to him. <

However, when Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong appeared together, Lin Ying felt that Shao Chengyun was not the same as before, especially when he turned his head to listen to Xin Rong, Lin Ying could feel a warm atmosphere between them. She suddenly remembered a sentence that Aunt Hui had said on the phone: "Most of the time, the young master has the final say, he manages Xin Rong, and Xin Rong also listens to him." But occasionally Xin Rong can also control the young master, and I think the young master seems to be a little concerned about whether Xin Rong is happy or not.