4

It's been two months. Two months since I've gone home. My mother has come over several times looking for me but whoever answered the door lied and said they hadn't seen me. I'm going home soon though, mom's going on a cruise with her knew 'boyfriend'. I have my own room at this point, but I enjoy spending time with Nixon. Even Dylan when he's not looking down my shirt. But today was the moment of truth. I've held down six whole meals and some small snacks here and there. I looked down at the glass contraption before me. I held my breath as I stepped on. 91. I was 91 pounds. Being 5'5" that's barley anything, but it was something because I gained two pounds in the two weeks since I last had a weight day. I was overjoyed at the number my new friend showed me I ran into Dylan's room through our bathroom to find his with his hand in his pants. Next thing I know I'm covering my eyes and fleeing to my room through the hall. Heavy footsteps were quick to follow. I locked the door and flew onto my bed. I should have expected that, after all Dylan is 14. Then pounding on my door came.

"Bex!" Dylan's newly deepened voice rang through my heavy, solid wood door. "Bex." He said again, this time in more of a pleading way. Dylan wasn't a little kid anymore. In the two months that I've been here, his voice went from Mickey Mouse to deeper than Nixon's. He grew too. He's 5'7" now, just two inches shy of his brother. Before he was about my height, probably 5'4".

"I'm sorry Dylan, I should have knocked." I said timidly through the door. I got up and sat leaning against it. At this point I'm sure that's what he was doing too.

"Don't be. I should have locked the door." He murmured I could tell he was frustrated.

"Dyl, it's okay." I replied quietly. "So uh, who was it too? I mean you didn't have any P-O-R-N going on." No reply. I waited for a while for him to respond but nothing. "Dyl?" I stood up quietly, unlocking the door and pulling it open. Dylan sat on the opposite side of the hall, head leaning back against the wall. A rush of pain struck my body. I ran the two feet over to him and basically tackled him into a hug. His low chuckle warmed my body. I ended up on top of him, one knee resting on the ground on either side of him. His legs were slightly bent so his feet were on the ground. My two hands sat on either side of his head and his hands were right beside mine.

"I'm not exactly comfortable with this situation." He gulped, looking a little pale and nervous. I leaned back, sitting on his hips and leaning against his legs, I shifted my legs so my feet were on the ground. He leaned up in his elbows, looking me over then swallowed hard again, closing his eyes and facing away.

"What?" I asked him, looking over my outfit. A lightweight white tank top and black spandex shorts. I shifted my weight a little, scooting my but back a little because I was beginning to slide forewords. I watched as he tightened his lips, then I understood. I got off quickly, backing away and slamming my shoulder into the trim of my doorway. "Me?" I choked out. Gripping the door frame behind me. My head began spinning as a lump began to grow. If one happened now I would be breaking my five day anxiety free streak.

"Bex..." He pleaded, standing up and trying to walk over and comfort me but I flung myself in my room.

{~}

Dylan's POV

No no no no no.

"Bex!" I shouted through the door, pounding my palm into it. This wasn't going to help. I ran into my brothers room and dug around in his shit to find the key to her room. He's the only one who had it. I ran my fingers through my dark hair. Looking from one corner of the room to the next thinking of where he would leave it. His stupid trip to France would be over tomorrow and he'd be back by Saturday morning. Why the fuck was I so stupid? I should have known today was her weight day. I should have known. I ran over to his bedside table and opened the drawer, digging around until I found the silvery blue key. I dashed into the hall, half slamming into the wall in the process. Her room was right next to mine, we shared a bathroom and boy was the not helping me in this situation because I know she always locks the door into her room from there. I fumbled with the key before the door unlocked and I ran into the room, scooping Bex off her bed and holding her in my arms like she was my bride. She buried her face in my chest and I brought her into the bathroom. I knew this wasn't going to help me and the evil little dick between my legs. But I've done it before and I know when my brothers not him this calms her down. I set her on the counter before going to both doors to the bathroom and locking them. I went to the round bathtub that sat sticking out of the ground. I turned on the water, making sure it was perfect for her. Then I added doctor Teals lavender bubble bath and walked back over to Bexley. She was still breathing heavy and not making eye contact with me but I had to help her.

"Arms Bexley." I tried to look her in the eyes but she wouldn't return the gesture. However, she did lift her arms so I could pull her tank top over her head and into the laundry bin. I turned away as she unclipped her bra. She hopped of the counter and removed her bottoms and stepped into the bath that was full by now and coated with bubbles.

{~}

Bexley's POV

The warm engulfed me and I relaxed. The smell of lavender wafted into my nose. It was perfect. I felt better already. The tub was full, nearly to the rim. I loved this tub. It was my best friend when Nixon's not around.

"I'm sorry Bex." Dylan mumbled. "I'm sorry." I didn't respond. I just sank deeper into my bath. I knew Dylan had to be there for my safety but I wished he would leave me be.

"Dylan, don't be. You're going through some tough shit right now. I know it doesn't seem hard. But learning how to contain it, is." I looked over at him, holding a hand out for him to take but he didn't. I moved so I was behind him. I stood up on my knees and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Nothing will ever change between us Dyl. Never. Nothing will ever make me like you any less." I laid back into the tub once more, closing my eyes. "And you might want to talk to your brother about your feelings. He can help you."