5

He was coming home today. My anchor was coming home. Me and my new mom and brother, stood waiting for him at baggage claim. I grew anxious and impatient. I went to grab Dylan's hand but better yet he snaked an arm around my waist, I let his hand drift to my hip but no farther. And trust me, he tried. I stayed close to him, breathing in his scent. It was fairly similar to his brothers. Somehow I ended up sitting on his lap on the ground. If someone didn't know any better, they would think he and I were dating. They would also think he was older and that I was anorexic, if only they knew the truth. I looked up to see Nixon. Nixon holding hands with a girl. A girl. A girl. A girl! How? My breath hitched at the way they looked at each other. I hopped of Dylan's back and Nixon must have noticed my anxious expression because he began to jog towards me, a concern look plastered on his face. I looked at him, in a high state of panic. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I huffed in sharply through mouth, I reached for Dylan, clawing at the air in his direction but he wasn't there. He wasn't close enough.

"Dyl." I choked out, reaching further out, looking over to him and mom talking to the girl. Her skirt showed off her ass.

"Bex." Nixon called out, reaching for me, his fingers grazed my arms but I shoved him.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted. Wow Bexley. Way to not cause a scene.

"Bex.. I don't understand." He searched my eyes for an explanation. A wave of soar ran through my body, making my knees give out. I was on the ground, my hands began to shake. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"I'm not Bex to you!" I shouted once again. I breathed heavy. Arms wrapped around me I breathed in the scent of Dylan. I relaxed a little, breathed a little easier. I looked over at Nixon, he looked confused, staring at his brother holding me so close. He tapped my thigh twice and I hopped up, straddling him. He held me as I buried my face in his shoulder. His fingers fiddled with the end of my shorts.

"You're prettier than her." He whispered in my ear. I chuckled, relaxing completely. I pulled back to see him looking down at me. The brown of his eyes searched my own blue ones. He was asking permission. I nodded and he dove into it. Our lips met and my heart fluttered. He let me down and held my cheeks. It felt like the world was revolving around me. I smiled into it. His lips were so soft. So homey. We pulled away and he grabbed my hand. I looked at Nixon, who seemed broken, his jaw hung unhinged. Serves him right.

{~}

I stepped into the shower. The water rained down from above me. These houses on my street were pretty fancy. I smiled as I thought about Dylan. The door opened from his room and I screamed, Dylan stepped in. Next thing I know Nixon's bursting in from my room. I screamed again, covering myself. Shouting erupted as I sank down into the floor, the glass was still clear enough so I could see Nixon throw an nice uppercut. The sound of bone on bone rang through our bathroom. Dylan was right on it, pounding into Nixon's stomach a few times.

More shouting erupted. I could only make out a few things;

"It was your fault"

"Abigail doesn't have anything to do with this"

"Her anchor"

"Me now"

"Fuck you"

"She's fifteen!"

"I'm not stupid"

"Too good for you"

"Don't deserve her"

Mom wasn't home to stop this so I had to. I took a deep breath, fighting off the on coming attack. I reached for my towel and briskly wrapped it around myself.

"Shut up!" I shouted, stepping out. "You!" I shouted at Nixon. "Don't ever hit Dylan again." I grabbed Dylan's hand for support. "Now everyone in my room." No one moved. "NOW!" They scurried off as I pulled on my underwear and one of Dylan's old teeshirts and walked out after them, drying my hair in the process.

"It's his fault." Dylan said quietly.

"I don't give a damn about who's fault it is." I scolded the two boys sitting on my baby blue comforter. "You are going to tell me every single word that was said in the bathroom."

"Bex. Please don't do this." Nixon begged. I just crossed my arms and pulled my rolling chair from my desk, sitting down and motioning for them to start explaining.

"I was going in to brush my teeth." Dylan said.

"I heard you scream so I came running." Nixon glared at his brother.

"I yelled for him to get out because you were showering." He blushed a little. "Then he said I should get out too, and I said no, because you trust me."

"So I asked him if you didn't trust my anymore and he said you never did." Nixon actually looked down, like he was on the verge of tears. I gave a look to Dylan saying 'why would you say that?' He looked down too. "Then I hit him." Nixon was obviously choking back tears.

"Then I hit him." Dylan finished for him. "He called me an ass hole and i said I wasn't the one who made you panic and he said it wasn't his fault. I said that it was his fault. That him being with Abigail was he problem."

"I said Abigail had nothing to do with it. I told him that he needed to stop trying to be your anchor. He said that your anchor was him now." Nixon reached up and wiped away a tear. "I say 'fuck you' and that uh, that you're too old for him."

"I said that you were only fifteen and that I wasn't stupid and understood that you were older than me." Dylan smirked at me. "Then he was yelling about how I wasn't good enough for you and that I didn't deserve you." He winked, like he was ready for me to bounce on him.

"You don't have me." I hissed, "we kissed. That's it. Now get out." I rolled my chair back under my desk.

"Peter's coming over tomorrow." Nixon grumbled as he passed me.

"Good to know" I huffed. He left, leaving me and Dylan alone. "I need your help." I gave him a devious smile. Next thing I knew I was against the wall. His lips were on mine, one hand holding my lower back, drifting down my body. I held his neck. I pulled away and he attacked my neck. "Let's scare the shit out of your brother?" Dylan pulled away, excitedly nodding.

"How." He looked overjoyed at me allowing him to kiss me again. I dragged him over to my bed and slammed my headboard into the wall. Dylan continued as I walked over and locked the door. I let out a small groan. We went on like that for a few minutes before a small knock rang on the door. We didn't stop our ruckus as we pulled off our tops and hopped in the bed, pulling up the covers to cover out pants. Dylan got into a humping motion to keep the headboard slamming. Soon enough the door flew open and I sucked in as Dylan pretended to pound into me. Nixon stood there paralyzed. I slapped at Dylan's arm trying to get him to stop faking. I slid out from under him and he stopped. I walked over to Nixon hugging him. He looked so relieved that we weren't actually having sex. He whispered in my ear,

"I deserved that."

"You did." I laughed.