14

I woke up. A constant even beating radiated around the room. I sighed. My wrists were sore.

"You fucking idiot." A light voice mumbled from a chair beside the bed, I twisted my neck to see Megan. She wore a tank top. A tank top. I looked at her wrists. Nothing lay there but fading scars. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey loser." I chuckled. She shook her head joining my laughter.

"What we're you thinking?" I could help but crack up. "Suicide is my thing" she doubled over. But then suddenly it wasn't funny anymore. Our smiles faded and a silence settled. "Why'd you do it?" She asked me.

"Why would you have?" She just nodded, understanding. "Don't think about it okay? I'm okay now. I just freaked."

"Your dad is waiting for you to wake up, should I get him?" She asked, her phone buzzing, she checked it. "And no ones to know about what happened, dads orders." She sighed, typing away on her iPhone. Having him around makes me want to kill myself even more. I hate him almost as much as I hate mom. He left me with her. She's not even biologically my mom. He left me with an abusive, drunk, foul mouthed, adoptive mom.

"No. Don't get him. I'm not awake as far as he knows." I groaned. "What day is it? When will I be cleared?"

"It's Tuesday, doctors blamed this whole thing on your anxiety, there giving you pills and letting you go as soon as you wake up." She stood up as the door opened, a dark haired boy with spiked up hair in the front entered. He held two coffees. The boy had tan skin and dark eyes. Must have been 5'10", extremely talk compared to Meg. I could immediately knew he was her boyfriend. He was her type. Frankly, he was our type. Accept I preferred them a little paler, not much but a tiny bit. Like Dylan. Shit! Today was his birthday. "Bex, this is Charlie." I nodded. She knew I knew he was her boyfriend.

"You guys gotta get me out of here now." They exchanged a mischievous glance. Meg opened her bag as Charlie pulled the IV out of my arm. The bandages on my wrists weren't that noticeable if I wore long sleeves. I sat up and Charlie untied my gown as Meg handed me a black lace bra, black silk panties, (I gave her an accusing look) a baggy blue Roxy sweatshirt, ripped jeans and sneakers. I was dressed almost instantly, outing things on as they were handed to me. I ripped my hospital bracelet off, pulling my hood up, sticking my hands into my pockets and walked right out of the room. I passed several nurses and doctors, not one took a second glance at me. I lowered my head, walking threw the waiting room. Behind me I heard Meg being asked if I was awake, she said no and that she and Charlie had to go. I walked, right out to Charlie's car, I knew it was his because it unlocked as I approached it. I slid into the back seat, letting the love birds sit in front.

"Where to?" Charlie asked me.

"Nixon Finn's house." Meg gave me a skeptical look but didn't say anything except for,

"Want munchkins?" She held a Dunkin' Donuts box out to me.

"Fuck yes." I snatched it and opened it, they were all chocolate and obviously just for me. I downed as many as I could.

{~}

I was in front of the door without hesitation I entered. I forgave Dylan, he needed to know that. But the party wasn't what I imagined it would be. There were a shit ton of people, loud music. I looked around, not moving. "Get low" was blasting from who knows where. I finally found him, grinding on some dirty blonde, wavy haired, flat chested, flat assed chick. Her name was Anne. She was my best friend for all my life, popular too. Bitch. I was done with her shit. I stormed up to her and without thinking, pulled out a backhand to her right cheek. Everyone stopped, the music died. I was fuming. I ran upstairs to my room. Making double sure all my doors were locked. It was untouched. I sighed laying on my bed. Pounding came on the door but it just faded into the beat of the music swirling all around the house. Then I heard my lock click. I sighed, preparing myself for a battle of a lifetime. Either way Meg was bringing my stuff back right now, even my favorite books and blanket. Dylan stepped in, making sure the door was closed and locked. I pulled my hood down, staring at him. He just watched me. Slowly he took steps towards me, he touched my cheek lightly. I stood, pulling him into a tight embrace. I wanted more than hugging though, I wanted Dylan's kisses, his hands, his dominance. I pulled back from the hug, cupping his cheeks, kissing him lightly. Then he took over. He backed me up to my desk, helping my hop up onto it. His hand glued itself to my upper thigh. He kissed my intensely, the way he must have wanted to for a while because I felt him smile. We continued our little make out session and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I pulled away, placing our foreheads together.

"Are you staying this time?" He asked me. I smiled at him, my heart beating like crazy, going crazy with butterflies.

"I'm not leaving you." He running his hands over my now curvy body. Living with the boys made it so much easier to eat, I was almost 110 by this point. Then he said those words I never liked, they were always never true when others said it to me, but I knew it was true when he said it.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I kissed him again. Nothing was ever going to change how I felt. Nothing.