13

*TRIGGERING DO NoT READ IF SENSITIVE*

I went home. Not Nixon and Dylan and New mom home. No. I went back to there house, threw my shit in a bag and stormed home. Dylan tried to grab me but Nixon held him back, his eyes glossing over. Dylan hit me, Nixon's girlfriend beat me then Nixon lied about it. I haven't heard from Megan and my mom treated me like shit. I was done with it all. I was ready for it to be over. My mother chased me up the stairs screaming at me as I ran to my room, slamming and locking the door in her face. Everything around me was in super speed, I filled up the bathtub nice and warm. I unscrewed the blade of my pencil sharpener, the small screw falling to the ground as I ran the blade over my finger tip to test the sharpness. I let tears spill out of my eyes without a sound. I single drop of blood pooled at the blades touch. It wasn't going to be painless, but it'd have to do. I heard shouts down stairs. Ignoring them totally, I grabbed a pillow and headed into the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door and placed the pillow in the water where I was going to lean against. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it comfortably. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I stripped, stepping into the hot water. It tingled hot against my skin. I laid down. Start horizontal. I thought to myself. One two three slits bled on my wrist. Again. One two three. This time on my right wrist. Bam. The sound erupted threw the room. Bam. Bam. Crack. They were in my room. In one swift motion and with more pain I expected, my left wrist had a deep vertical cut in it. I did the right one. I waited, bleeding and silently crying. Bam. Crack. Someone practically fell into the bathroom. The last thing I saw before the black was my dad.

Authors note:
I know this is dark guys but Bex is unstable. But if you want to know if Bex lives just message me. Again, I'm sorry this is so dark. I tried to make it the least graphic as I possibly could and that's why it's so short. Sorry guys! Love you all💋❤️❤️❤️